Branson Primary School 1

Posted August 01, 2012
This was the worst experience ever! The principal lacks any common sense and bases her actions on her personal opinions as opposed to professional observations or any kind of actual knowledge. In kindergarden my child had a great experience because she had a great teacher. In first grade it was a nightmare! Although the teacher was very eager to work with me THE PARENT and the school nurse was AMAZING ... the principal over stepped her boundaries and went above parent, nurse and teachers head making an incorrect judgement of situations over and over so much so I reported her to the super intendent as her behavior was totally innappropriate. My child has ADHD and was treated like an outcast, bullied, often seperated and girlled (questioned) and missed an unbelieveable amount of school all due to this principals incompetence! She should be fired then perhaps the school could get five stars! Beware if your child has any problems mentally because this woman will label your child as abused, mistreated, or some other whack job ideal of hers.

Branson Primary School 1

Posted January 28, 2012
At kinderagrten roundup they promised us parents differentiated instruction and must have meant only for the lower end of the curve. I feel they are not adequately equipped to challenge those students who know the basics. Teachers are NOT teaching if students are NOT learning. (Unless you count how to sit completely still and pay attention when you are bored out of your mind, because you have already mastered the material.) I feel that this kind of expectation is not suitable for primary children. The school is run more as a military camp than a loving, nurturing environment. I have witnessed the assistant principle yelling at parents as if they were new recruits and she was their drill sergeant! If she is talking this way to parents, I wonder how she is treating our children. It was so bad; we left in the middle of the school year and I am so glad we did. Yes, there are some great teachers at Branson Primary, but the few do not make up for the other teachers your child may encounter throughout the day. Perhaps if the assistant principle and counselor left, the school environment would change for the better...they are just not approachable if you are a concerned parent.

Branson Primary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
The staff take teaching way beyond the classroom, and focus on each student individually.

Branson Primary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
They are very involved with each and every student. They work hard to better every child at the school.

Branson Primary School 3

Posted July 24, 2009
Until last year I would have rated this school a 5 but the new principal leaves much to be desired. The first grade has one program a year and she can't be bothered to attend? Her behavior and dress are not much better. This was also the first year that we have ever received notes from teachers referring to supply shortages. On the bright side my all of my children have had wonderful, warm caring teachers that seem to truly care about my childrens' success. The teachers were always available when we had questions or concerns and we always felt that thier best interests were being looked after by their teachers.

Branson Primary School 5