Posted October 12, 2013
We could not be happier. This is simply a wonderful school in every aspect. The teachers are outstanding, everyone is extremely friendly and dedicated, and our kids absolutely love it. This school was one of the main reasons to move to Brentwood and we are so glad we did.

Posted September 23, 2013
Excellent small school, but they have large ideas and are ready to inspire children. I've been pleasantly surprised over the last year as I've realized they are already incorporating many things I read about online in education. As a parent, I want to stay ahead in what is being offered to my kids, and I have no complaints about Mark Twain Elementary.

Posted August 22, 2013
I don't necessarily want to move back to St Louis, but I might consider a move that's how amazing this school is! We were so sad to leave an amazing Principal and teachers. We have moved quite a bit and have experienced multiple school systems. This is by far the best! If you have a chance to attend Mark Twain, don't hesitate! I am a mother of a gifted son and a son with learning issues, so I feel like I understand how they work with all kinds of students and learners. Hats off to you, MT!

Posted July 25, 2013
I love mark twain. It has a very creative, warm, and loving environment. I love that the classes are so small that the teachers actually have time to differentiate for different levels and types of learners. All of the staff are experienced, highly educated, and truly love children. The kids are mature and kind to each other. Can't wait to have my second child start kindergarten soon!

Posted April 11, 2012
We LOVE Mark Twain! It's a great environment for both learning and community. This is our first year in the district/at this school, and we have been extremely pleased with the quality of teachers and education our boys have received. We are very glad that we decided to choose the Brentwood school district. It starts from the top-down. The new superintendent is very engaging and personable. Things can only go uphill!

Posted November 06, 2010
This school has amazingly small class sizes (~15) for a public school, and a very personal touch. For example, when my kids' grandfather died, their teachers and counselor came to the funeral. They are completely commited to supporting the students in whatever they need. They paved the way for a solid foundation in learning.

Mark Twain Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Teaching with love takes place as well as love of learning grows well in this school

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted April 29, 2007

Mark Twain Elementary School
8636 Litzsinger, Brentwood, MO  63144
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top