PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Wow! New Life is what I had been searching for! They have a commitment to excellence. I felt such a warm reception from the administration down to each and every staff member. My children have learned so much since we enrolled them five years ago. I appreciate their longevity and consistency. They have been open over forty years and have earned a solid reputation for quality education. My kids love it there.

We love NLCS! Quality academics, Godly environment, and a diverse student population. We have experienced a family-friendly atmosphere at this school.

While I appreciate the schools efforts to teach Christian values and a solid education. I have never heard of, EVER, a school kicking out a student. And not just any student, a 2 year old. The school was more concerned with their image rather than the child's well being. Appalling. Way to go Christians.

Quality school! My kids attended from K through High School. Wouldn't have had them anywhere else!

Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12