Bridgeton, MO

Posted March 04, 2015
Wow! New Life is what I had been searching for! They have a commitment to excellence. I felt such a warm reception from the administration down to each and every staff member. My children have learned so much since we enrolled them five years ago. I appreciate their longevity and consistency. They have been open over forty years and have earned a solid reputation for quality education. My kids love it there.

Posted February 11, 2015
We love NLCS! Quality academics, Godly environment, and a diverse student population. We have experienced a family-friendly atmosphere at this school.

New Life Christian School 1

Posted January 23, 2015
While I appreciate the schools efforts to teach Christian values and a solid education. I have never heard of, EVER, a school kicking out a student. And not just any student, a 2 year old. The school was more concerned with their image rather than the child's well being. Appalling. Way to go Christians.

Posted July 25, 2011
Quality school! My kids attended from K through High School. Wouldn't have had them anywhere else!

New Life Christian School
11570 Mark Twain Lane, Bridgeton, MO  63044
Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top