Kingston High School 4

Posted February 02, 2011
Ok. Let's get real here. First, let's look at the scores for Kingston, and the surrounding schools. Or for that matter, let's look at the scores for the entire Mineral Area Schools. Let's see where Kingston stands there. Second, I am a former Kingston student. I have done just fine in Life. One thing I have learned, is to treat people with kindness and respect. Something a lot of schools don't touch. Second, I have two adult children that were students at Kingston. They both have a Master's Degree and are very successful. Schools do what they can, and do better with Parental support. So, the schooling starts at home and continues with the school. Kingston is a good school, and strives to become better, and will accept nothing less year to year. As for the Teachers, they are all Professional and friendly. What more could a Parent ask for...

Kingston High School 5

Posted June 15, 2010
As an upcoming Senior I'm very proud to be a Kingston Cougar! I enjoy walking through the halls and knowing everyone, it's like we are one big family. We also do great on all our yearly tests. We may not be a big school but being a student athlete I think have a great experience on and off the court. Kingston teaches you to be independant. To get the scouts and scholarship opportunities that others speak of you have to contact the colleges yourself. That shows the college that you are interested in them. It's gets you to start feeling the responsibilities of life. I couldn't even imagine going to another one of the surrounding schools for highschool. I love being a Kingston Cougar!!!!!

Kingston High School 1

Posted June 01, 2010
Lets get real here. I am a former student of Kingston K-14 and that school district is far from any incarnation of the word good. I'm not sure why a new independent high school was opened in such a small area, there were already two readily equipped, and recognized high schools in the region. The school is located in one of the poorest areas in the state of Missouri, so tax dollars fall short of what income is actually needed by the school. Guess who gets stuck with these short-comings, the students. If your student is athletically gifted, definitely do not allow them to attend this school. They will not receive the proper attention needed to cultivate these gifts into a rewarding collegiate experience, as well as the proper scouting for college athletic scholarships. As for academics, it's hard to score high in standardized testing when the teachers don't care either!!!

Kingston High School 5

Posted September 26, 2009
Kingston is a great school to grow up in. We might not be a large school or as impressive looking at first sight, but I know from experience how great it is to walk the hall and know everyone's name. Every single aspect of this school improves year by year, and I feel honored to be a Kingston Cougar.

Kingston High School 2

Posted December 14, 2008

Kingston High School 0

Posted January 28, 2008
Constantly improving and taking the necessary steps to ensure student success.

Kingston High School 4

Posted August 10, 2006
This is a great school, with a staff that cares for the well being of students.

Kingston High School
10047 Diamond Rd, Cadet, MO  63630
Last modified Kingston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingston High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top