Camdenton, MO

Posted June 01, 2007
This school district is known for the state play-offs in football but that does not even compare with the exellent job that is done with academics, behavior and fine arts. Even though focus seems to automatically drift to the sports programs of schools that does not even touch the surface of what happens for the other 90% of the school day. Every single child has the opportunity to be their best and have that acknowledged. Even the newest students have access to positive care and attention of all staff. I am afraid that the academics can never be applauded as well as the football program but if that is important to a parent there is no better place for their child. I have been associated with too many schools to not see the excellence of this entire school system.

Posted January 24, 2006
This school is great. The whole district is great. They have nice teachers and I love this school. I go here and its just so fun and we have great programs. We have after school fun and we have great sports programs and musical programs. The princpals are so nice and they know how we feel. The teachers are not only our teachers but friends. They teach us and make sure we get it and they also help us with problems that have to do with school and home. They are gladly there for us and its great coming to a school where they care. If you ask me this school is one of the very best. We have amazing spirit for the Lakers and we have so much fun at school. This school is great and I love it.

Camdenton Middle School 4

Posted August 06, 2005
parent involvement? Maybe, when it is in the faculty's best interest. Here it is August already and no registeration letter or supply list has been issued to any parents that I have talked to, there aren't even any available at Wal-mart. They have a very capable principal & vice principal. Although as large as the school has become&some of the rules in the handbook makes me wonder if on campus survailance cameras are in order.

Posted March 22, 2004
My son has had a wonderful experience so far this year. My husband and I are please with the efforts of the teachers and the quality of instruction. My son enjoys going to school each day and though he is not always 100% interested in the assignments given, he does his best to complete all his work. Sometimes students don't always see the purpose behind some things, but as the parent looking at these assignment, I haven't had any objections to what has been given. In our middle school we have students on 'teams.' I believe, he is on a great team and having a very enjoyable year that is stretching him in good ways.

Camdenton Middle School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
7th grade. I found the teachers friendly but apathetic and overwhelmed by the number of children and excessive curriculum. My child has gone from A-B honor roll to C-and D's since the inception of No Child Left Behind. Devistating.

Camdenton Middle School
88 Laker Ln, Camdenton, MO  65020
Last modified Camdenton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camdenton Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top