Posted January 18, 2010

Notre Dame Regional High School 0

Posted February 20, 2009
I have had 4 children/young adults gradute from Notre Dame Regional High School. Two have conmpleted college and are on their way to successful careers and the other two are in college. Notre Dame prepared them weel for college. The values that were reaffirmed throughout their educational experience an ND has provided them with some inner guidance, shaping them to be responsible adults. They played sports and learned how to deal with frustration as well as success. 3 of the 4 were able to win partial scholarships tot he colleges they chose to attend. There are good schools in the Cpe/Jackson Area. We chose Notre Dame and it has made all the diference.

Posted March 11, 2007
excellent in all areas (academic, values, parent involvement, character building, athletics, extra curricular)

Posted May 19, 2005
My son will be graduating from Notre Dame in a few days. I cannot express what a great school this is. My son has made so many friends here. Although I love Notre Dame for many reasons, one of my most important reasons is Brother David. He is the most wonderful principle that any school could have. If you are having any doubts about sending your child to this school, please reconsider. You will not regret it. This is more like a family than a school. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I plan on sending my other 3 children to Notre Dame as well.

Posted December 17, 2004
I love Noter Dame High School. It is exactily what it says it is and will provide your child woyh a wonderful and well rounded education, that they will use for a life time.

Posted August 09, 2004
Notre Dame High School will provide your child with an all around curriculum. This high school is Catholic faith based and is carried out throughout all the classes. Notre Dame is affiliated with several Universities including Southeast Mo State and St. Louis University. Notre Dame provides an excellent all around sports program. There have been many state championships. Parental involvement is very apparent and the atmosphere provided is one of family. Tuition is kept to within reason with the help of an Educational Foundation, Bingo, parish assesments, and generous donations. Notre Dame is very well respected within the community. My children have received a great education along with a great respect for their faith.

Posted April 30, 2004
I am only a freshman at Notre Dame and I already spend more time at this school than I do at home. I have made so many new friends and have learned so much. The teachers are most of the time so helpful when I have a question. The extracirricular program is amazing there are so many different clubs and sports to get involved in. I am having a blast at Notre Dame Regional High School and I am looking forward to spending my next 3 years here.

Posted March 13, 2004
- a former student
Great all around school to go to! Very enthusiastic about Christ, academics, athletics, clubs, theatre, etc.

Posted March 07, 2004

Notre Dame Regional High School
265 Notre Dame Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701
Last modified Notre Dame Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Notre Dame Regional High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top