Cape Girardeau, MO

Blanchard Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2014
I have met a couple amazing teachers that truly care about these kids. I'm sure their are more that I will meet in the future. All my experiences have not been "wow" experiences. I won't point fingers at who, but I just wish the school was ran more like a grade school and not boot camp.

Posted September 20, 2013
My son started Kindergarten at Blanchard this year and he loves it. It is only about a month into the school year and there have been 2 opportunities for parent involvement and several more scheduled for the next few weeks. I love to be involved in what is going on at school with my child. Blanchard received a 5 star rating for the second year in a row which is awesome. In Kindergarten they get P.E., Art, Music, Library, and computer class which I think is great! P.E. and Music are twice a week. The only complaint that I have is their website is not kept up very well and you can not get very much information on it.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted May 13, 2009

Blanchard Elementary School
1829 North Sprigg St, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701
Last modified Blanchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blanchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top