Bad
Good

Alma Schrader is top notch with great teachers and staff. Hopefully the rest of the public school system will be this enjoyable for my kids.

The teacher's are the best and care a lot about each student. My child is alway excited to go to school because of the his teacher. She is the best!!

Alma Schrader Elementary School has been an amazing experience for all three of my children! From the administration, to the faculty, to the other parents....everyone is involved and they work together to make Alma Schrader a great educational facility and environment for our children.

The outstanding teachers and staff. Alma Schrader has becomes my son's home away from home, a place where he feels safe and happy. That definitely makes a child WANT to go to school and learn. I feel that my child is extremely lucky to attend such a wonderful elementary school.

This is the best school in the area. Exceptional students, wonderful staff, and unbelievable facilities/activities. This is where our future civic leaders learn The Pledge Of Allegiance and National Anthem. I wish I had gone here, luckily my children have the oppourtunity.

Alma Schrader Elementary is an amazing school! The faculty, teachers, and parent leaders show their love of the students and their love for making the school a fantastic learning environment for the children. I'm proud to send my children to Alma Schrader every day.

We LOVE Alma Schrader! Our experience there has been wonderful. The parent involvement in this school is very high. The faculty are there to listen to any concerns that you may have - whether it be about your child, someone else's child, or anything else that you wish to talk about. The principal truly cares about every child in the school and it shows.

Last modified Alma Schrader Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.