Bad
Good

My son has been here since Kindergarten, my daughter started preschool this past year. The teachers are amazing and I feel like they really care about the students. Dr. Herbst is a wonderful administrator!

I have two daughters attending Clippard and I think it's an excellent school. They have a lot of activities, the teachers are very supportive and skilled. My girls are excited to go to school and I love that. Dr. Herbst, the principal, does an outstanding job as a leader.

I'm new to Cape Girardeau Missouri and the school system is great . When I first arrived here I saw immediate progress in both my children. My five year old is reading outstanding! She's in the 1st grade and my son is in the 2nd grade. He is just loves his new school and teachers. The teachers are very compassionate about each child.

Clippard School is an awesome place to work. The staff there is like family. All staff members care about the kids first. We strive to teach the kids to be lifelong learners.

Excellent school. Leadership is awesome. Teachers go out of thier way. Principals that are taught are wonderful.

My son attended kindergarten and 1st grade at Clippard. We have since moved, but we were very pleased with our time there. Mrs. Herbst, the principal, is wonderful and very involved. My son wishes he could return.

Last modified Clippard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.