Bad
Good

Posted May 28, 2014
My son has been here since Kindergarten, my daughter started preschool this past year. The teachers are amazing and I feel like they really care about the students. Dr. Herbst is a wonderful administrator!

Posted October 04, 2013
I have two daughters attending Clippard and I think it's an excellent school. They have a lot of activities, the teachers are very supportive and skilled. My girls are excited to go to school and I love that. Dr. Herbst, the principal, does an outstanding job as a leader.

Posted August 22, 2013
I'm new to Cape Girardeau Missouri and the school system is great . When I first arrived here I saw immediate progress in both my children. My five year old is reading outstanding! She's in the 1st grade and my son is in the 2nd grade. He is just loves his new school and teachers. The teachers are very compassionate about each child.

Posted January 15, 2009
Clippard School is an awesome place to work. The staff there is like family. All staff members care about the kids first. We strive to teach the kids to be lifelong learners.

Posted December 03, 2008
Excellent school. Leadership is awesome. Teachers go out of thier way. Principals that are taught are wonderful.

Clippard Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2007
My son attended kindergarten and 1st grade at Clippard. We have since moved, but we were very pleased with our time there. Mrs. Herbst, the principal, is wonderful and very involved. My son wishes he could return.

Clippard Elementary School 4

Posted December 09, 2004
Excellent school! Best in Cape Girardeau.My kids love learning.

Posted April 13, 2004
I am so happy my child is now in Clippard. After moving from Oran, my child was a fair amount behind in Clippard. She is adapting very well, with help from all the supportive teachers at Clippard. My daughter has only been in this school for 2 months, but I thank God everyday for moving into this school district. Very very happy with this school!

Clippard Elementary School
2880 Hopper Rd, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701
Last modified Clippard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.