Carl Junction, MO

Carl Junction Jr. High School 4

Posted August 12, 2009
Cj is overall a pretty good school. As a student I always feel safe. Bullying can occour at our school but that happens at any other school too. Our discipline can be a little odd but, the principals always do their best to try to find a reasonable punishment. The other stundent at CJ can be really judgemental and some teachers do tend to choose favorites. The prep and jocks usually get favored over the students like me who are gothic or emo. Its really unfair for us to get treated differrently even though we usually do make better grades than alot of tghe students. Everybody's different in their own way but if you walk or talk differently you will most likely get made fun of. I walk different than most people and I was and still am getting made fun of but my teachers always stand up for me.

Carl Junction Jr. High School 4

Posted October 11, 2007
CJ is a ok school overall. Our discipline system is a little odd at times, but tends to be fair in the long run. Our principle, Mrs. Elbrader, is totally over-emotional, but treats us like her own kids. Mr. Sawyer, the vice principle, is humorus but sometimes makes jokes at the wrong time, but i guess it's better than a basic boot-camp VP. Alot of parents tend to think that a lot of bullying happens, but that's far from true. But the 'bullies' so to speak always get what's coming to them. I've never seen anyone get away with bullying another person.

Posted September 12, 2005
Carl Junction schools are awesome, the statistics don't lie! The enrollment continutes to climb. People with children in search of new residences choose Carl Junction time and time again. I believe that is due to the A+ school system. I would not send my child anywhere else!

Carl Junction Jr. High School 1

Posted July 21, 2005
The only thing this school cares about is sports. They do not have the time to help the children after or before school. The school is far from accessible to chldren or adults with any kind of physical or mental disibility. The school allows bulling to go on, if the person doing the bully is a jock (plays sports). They will take the jock to the office and say do not do it again. I live in the district and will say if you have a perfect child who plays sports this is the school for you. How many children are really perfect.

Posted March 30, 2005
This school is the best system I have ever seen. I have four kids currently enrolled in CJ district, and I have worked in the Jr High. Mr Stevens is an out of this world principal, and while I know we will benefit greatly with him moving up to central office, I will at the same time be sad he won't be at Jr high when my kids get there.

Posted January 31, 2005
I totally disagree with the post made in December '04, just because Mrs. Nac talks about Jesus sometimes, dosn't mean that we are a religious based school system! And Mr. Stevens ROCKS!

Carl Junction Jr. High School 1

Posted December 31, 2004
I despise the administration at this school. They have a religious agenda that does NOT belong in a public school and at times I wonder if I'm in church or at a school meeting.

Posted November 04, 2004
this school is 'the' best school in the whole entire state I'm glad my kids will be going there eventually. -steffani D. sanchez age 14

Posted September 14, 2004
Best school ever! I very very very highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to go here! This is the best school in the 4 states!

Carl Junction Jr. High School
306 Keeney St, Carl Junction, MO  64834
Last modified Carl Junction Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl Junction Jr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top