Bad
Good

Cj is overall a pretty good school. As a student I always feel safe. Bullying can occour at our school but that happens at any other school too. Our discipline can be a little odd but, the principals always do their best to try to find a reasonable punishment. The other stundent at CJ can be really judgemental and some teachers do tend to choose favorites. The prep and jocks usually get favored over the students like me who are gothic or emo. Its really unfair for us to get treated differrently even though we usually do make better grades than alot of tghe students. Everybody's different in their own way but if you walk or talk differently you will most likely get made fun of. I walk different than most people and I was and still am getting made fun of but my teachers always stand up for me.

CJ is a ok school overall. Our discipline system is a little odd at times, but tends to be fair in the long run. Our principle, Mrs. Elbrader, is totally over-emotional, but treats us like her own kids. Mr. Sawyer, the vice principle, is humorus but sometimes makes jokes at the wrong time, but i guess it's better than a basic boot-camp VP. Alot of parents tend to think that a lot of bullying happens, but that's far from true. But the 'bullies' so to speak always get what's coming to them. I've never seen anyone get away with bullying another person.

Last modified Carl Junction Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.