Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 08, 2016
Always engaged in the commitment for funding school to make northwest school district a good school which in return will have college ready students.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 08, 2016
I can see a difference in son compare to his previous school which is Pattonville school district.

Posted May 08, 2016
Awesome school. All teachers and staffs are willing to help for students success. Friendly staffs and teachers.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 08, 2016
Wonderful teachers at Northwest High school. We have moved in the district almost 2 years ago.

Posted May 13, 2015
We moved to Northwest R-1 school district two years ago. I have been very pleased with the High School.

Northwest High School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
NHS students and staff are some of the most giving people I have ever met. They rally around each other in times of sickness and great need, raising funds for medical bills and collecting food, supplies, and clothes for those inside and beyond community boundaries. Teens will be teens. Teachers will get tired. But the generosity of this education community is inspiring.

Northwest High School 1

Posted October 02, 2013
This school is horrible! On more than one occasion the teachers touch or verbally down talk children. When confronted they admitted to this and were not punished. Teachers curse. Scream in your children's face with no concerns. Teachers will cover for eachother. Your children are bullied by other kids as well as staff.

Posted April 03, 2013
Love this school and the district. We should all try to offer more support to our schools to fix what is wrong, rather than just complain about it. It is a shame more businesses don't move out to the area to help with our tax base. Many thanks to Subway for stepping up!!

Northwest High School 4

Posted September 26, 2012
You know, I have gone to Northwest my entire life and I love the school. It has its problems, as do other schools, but they aren't bad. We don't have massive clique issues or fighting issues. Yes, you may not be popular or get King and Queen nominations if you aren't well known, but you could be well known if you try. I am an active member of the schools drama club and choir and I love every second of it. Thanks to the choir program at Northwest, I realized I want to be a choir teacher. I love Northwest and am proud to say I am a LION.

Northwest High School 1

Posted March 29, 2012
This school is horrible. The administration is horrible. They don't do anything to the problem children there and harass the good children who are there to learn. They currently have an issue that should have been brought to the attention of the parents and we had to hear it from our children but yet they call us for every other little petty thing when they want us to attend something for them to raise money. They need new adminstration.

6005 Cedar Hill Rd, Cedar Hill, MO  63016
Last modified Northwest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.