Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Central High School 1

Posted April 30, 2016
This school really isn't all that people are saying it is. The people aren't nice, a lot of them do drugs, they're are a lot of bullies, and it just isn't a place where I would want my kids to go. The teachers aren't great, some are some aren't. They all move too fast and if you need help during class there isn't enough teachers for them to come and work with you. I don't recommend anyone to go here, stay away from this school. I almost want to transfer to Fern Ridge, there's more hope for kids who suck at school.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 30, 2016
Officer Caswell, he's so nice and he really cares. He's real and straight up when he talks to you and he's super understanding. I honestly rather spend an hour with him then learning about history or math. He always has food available for people who can't afford lunch or they're just really hungry. Much love for Caswell (:

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted April 30, 2016
The school has done the opposite for me, I want to give up and drop out. It's too hard and if you ask for help they make you get it later. The teachers all move too fast and they expect everyone knows what they're doing. If you have anxiety like me, it's really hard to ask for them to "slow down" or "go over it more" because the people (students) in the school aren't that nice

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted April 30, 2016
The school focuses more on the seniors and the classes are so full if you need help you'd have to get it another time. If you don't have good grades you can't take certain tests and do some fun activities.

Posted September 23, 2013
Fantastic school. My son graduated in May of 2013 and my daughter is a freshman this year. Everyone really tries their best to help your students be successful. The communication between the school and parents is excellent. I always know what's going on in my students classes regardless of whether or not my kids tell me. When my son was preparing for college, all of his teachers and counselors were very helpful in helping him make the right decisions. They teachers and administrators helped the entire freshmen class transition easily from middle school to high school. If you are considering moving into the Chesterfield area, definitely move into the PCH attendance area.

Posted June 15, 2009
I LOVE Central. I transferred here from a private school and the Honors classes at Central are just as good of an experience.

Posted March 16, 2008
My older son graduated from PCH in 2005 and he is pursuing graduate degree. My young son is graduating this year(2008) and will enter pharmacy school. PCH is one of best high school in st.louis area if not in Misoouri. Classes are tough and demanding. They challenge students with variety of in-school/off-school activities. Teachers are top notch. I have attended many parent teacher conferences and teachers were always knowledgeable and helpful. They do NOT give away grades. Nice surrounding, safe school. Plenty of AP classes.

Posted June 01, 2005
I graduated from this high school in the year 2004. I attended high school in another state and when I transferred to Central, the quality of the education I got was 100% better. The teachers are well qualified and helpful. The school is diverse. It's academically challenging and there are numerous extracurricular activities to choose from. Students that attend Central are very competitive academically and attending this high school was the best educational experience I've had.

369 North Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, MO  63017
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.