Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This school really isn't all that people are saying it is. The people aren't nice, a lot of them do drugs, they're are a lot of bullies, and it just isn't a place where I would want my kids to go. The teachers aren't great, some are some aren't. They all move too fast and if you need help during class there isn't enough teachers for them to come and work with you. I don't recommend anyone to go here, stay away from this school. I almost want to transfer to Fern Ridge, there's more hope for kids who suck at school.

Develops character: Disagree

The school focuses more on the seniors and the classes are so full if you need help you'd have to get it another time. If you don't have good grades you can't take certain tests and do some fun activities.

Fantastic school. My son graduated in May of 2013 and my daughter is a freshman this year. Everyone really tries their best to help your students be successful. The communication between the school and parents is excellent. I always know what's going on in my students classes regardless of whether or not my kids tell me. When my son was preparing for college, all of his teachers and counselors were very helpful in helping him make the right decisions. They teachers and administrators helped the entire freshmen class transition easily from middle school to high school. If you are considering moving into the Chesterfield area, definitely move into the PCH attendance area.

I LOVE Central. I transferred here from a private school and the Honors classes at Central are just as good of an experience.

My older son graduated from PCH in 2005 and he is pursuing graduate degree. My young son is graduating this year(2008) and will enter pharmacy school. PCH is one of best high school in st.louis area if not in Misoouri. Classes are tough and demanding. They challenge students with variety of in-school/off-school activities. Teachers are top notch. I have attended many parent teacher conferences and teachers were always knowledgeable and helpful. They do NOT give away grades. Nice surrounding, safe school. Plenty of AP classes.

Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.