Chesterfield, MO
Students enrolled: 1,267

Posted September 23, 2013
Fantastic school. My son graduated in May of 2013 and my daughter is a freshman this year. Everyone really tries their best to help your students be successful. The communication between the school and parents is excellent. I always know what's going on in my students classes regardless of whether or not my kids tell me. When my son was preparing for college, all of his teachers and counselors were very helpful in helping him make the right decisions. They teachers and administrators helped the entire freshmen class transition easily from middle school to high school. If you are considering moving into the Chesterfield area, definitely move into the PCH attendance area.

Posted June 15, 2009
I LOVE Central. I transferred here from a private school and the Honors classes at Central are just as good of an experience.

Posted September 25, 2008

Central High School 0

Posted March 16, 2008
My older son graduated from PCH in 2005 and he is pursuing graduate degree. My young son is graduating this year(2008) and will enter pharmacy school. PCH is one of best high school in st.louis area if not in Misoouri. Classes are tough and demanding. They challenge students with variety of in-school/off-school activities. Teachers are top notch. I have attended many parent teacher conferences and teachers were always knowledgeable and helpful. They do NOT give away grades. Nice surrounding, safe school. Plenty of AP classes.

Posted June 01, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from this high school in the year 2004. I attended high school in another state and when I transferred to Central, the quality of the education I got was 100% better. The teachers are well qualified and helpful. The school is diverse. It's academically challenging and there are numerous extracurricular activities to choose from. Students that attend Central are very competitive academically and attending this high school was the best educational experience I've had.

Posted February 17, 2004

Central High School
369 North Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, MO  63017
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top