Bad
Good

Posted January 25, 2015
This school was the reason why I loved elementary school! The teachers are so nice, the technique they were using to teach I was very impressed. Everyday I couldn't wait to go back. The homework amount for each grade is just right, I didn't really have any problems with it. I give this school a 9/10! I highly recommend this school to parents who have kids who are starting elementary school

River Bend Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2014
River Bend is a friendly school. I have been disappointed in how they treat my son who has been diagnosed with ADHD since mid kindergarten. The school counselor pushed us very hard to medicate our 5 year old even suggested doctor shopping when our pediatrician resisted. We now have an IEP and get resources for him in reading and writing. They have no resources for math. First grade has been difficult as well. We are still urged at every meeting to medicate. He was passed over for the federal reading intervention program but later qualified. This has helped tremendously. In a short time his reading level has grown significantly. I respect the principal. Teachers are ok. Special school district and reading intervention is awesome.

Posted October 21, 2013

Posted November 17, 2005
Great School and small which is nice! Have son in spec ed and they have a wonderful spec ed program and also have an Early Childhood class there now too which my daughter attended. The whole school staff from the principal on down really cares for the kids! Unfortunately my son had to have a placement change. We will miss River Bend!

River Bend Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2004
this is an outstanding exemplary school. The Teachers are some of the best in the state. my son has exclled to a higher standered of learning. He enjoys the atmospher and the teachers are very well adapted to their enviornment. I believe that this school deserves more recogntion than it has give.

River Bend Elementary School
224 River Valley Dr, Chesterfield, MO  63017
Last modified River Bend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.