Bad
Good

Central Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2015
So far we have had a great experience. My son is a current 6th grader.

Central Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2015
I am a current student at PCMS and let me just say.... I hate it. It's not just the tons of homework that I'm mad about, there are other things like. At the school there are two popular groups. The Girl Clique and The Boy Clique The Boy Clique are just mainly annoying and stupid The Girl Clique is just messed up on so many levels. The teachers think they're angels but they're not! They also verbal bully other kids. They're rich girls who are not only mean but also a bit racist. I know this because my best friend was a victim. Also the teachers... Honestly I feel like they don't understand me. I can't talk to them that easy. I can't trust them as well. Some teachers are nice I agree, but others are just unfair at times. The lunch is terrible too. They may serve Chik-Fil-A on Thursdays but that isn't enough to convince me. So 1/10 I give this school a 1! If you want a quality school to go to. Go somewhere else!

Central Middle School 2

Posted October 02, 2013
Bleh, although this school has strong learning materials, the community is bad, and so are the teachers. There are better schools to choose from.

Central Middle School 5

Posted July 14, 2013
My daughter is soon to be an 8th grader at Central Middle. She has had a fabulous experience. At orientation for 6th graders two years ago Dr. Baugus promised to do his best to provide a positive experience for students in the most difficult school years of their lives. He has delivered and then some. He and his staff have genuine care and concern for all students. If you are looking for a home in the area, I would high recommend this school!

Central Middle School 1

Posted May 04, 2013
i hate it to much drama here and the teachers are really mean and i hate it! peoplehave been rude to 5 out of 5 of my students is kind of based on jewish kids vs christian kids and if youre jewish you will be popular but then if u dont have the same opioin as one of the jewish kids and you are jewish you get hated on

Central Middle School
471 North Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, MO  63017
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top