Bad
Good

This is a good public school choice, but the class sizes are much too large. There are 25 or 26 children in many of the classrooms with no teacher's aid.

Kehrs Mill Elementary is not that good comparing to other elementary schools in the Rockwood School District. Getting MAP score high becomes everything here. There is no good supplement classes in this school. Kids' knowledge is limited. The staffs show less interest on helping advanced kids. Kids have disadvantages in their middle school.

In a area where it is all about the private school you attend, Kehrs Mill is the best kept secret around! The administration and staff take extra care to test and place each child with the appropriate teacher as well as additional needs that a child may have, from a national ranked gifted program to accelerated courses as well as Special Education. Kehrs Mill is a Blue Ribbon and Gold Star recipient. In 2010 KM Administarion received an invitation to the White House and was awarded the " National School of Character" by the President. Year after year KM MAP scores rank in the top 12 Missouri Elementary Schools consistently. From my prospective, with two of my children now in High School, KM helped each one set the foundation for success. Two of my children are part of the Rockwood Gifted Program. KM not only recognized their needs but help educate my husband and I when we were at our wits end with our middle child and his behavior. Without their guideance, I do not know how we would have gotten through those times. Understanding how my son processes information and the approach to his education was what turned things around for him and us. A truly remarkable school!

I spent my entire elementary school career at Kehrs Mill Elementary, and personally, I think it deserves an 11 out of 10! The parents are always up at the school helping out, and student-parent interaction in the classroom is great. I love the teachers there, and having graduated from there two years ago, every time I go in to help out or pick up my sister, I stop and say hi to a few teachers if they don't first! I absolutely love Kehrs Mill and hope you will too!

A top-notch school with just the right amount of parental involvement to not place the excellent teachers in the shadows. Student and staff safety and community involvement are of utmost importance, as are character education and communication between staff, students and parents. A school we're proud to attend!

I can't say enough positive things about Kehrs Mill Elementary. Rockwood School District is a shining star in education in it's own right and Kehrs Mill is the pinnacle of that star.

The test scores say it all...Kehrs Mill is fantastic and has such quality students and parents - couldn't be happier!

3 grandchildren of mine moved here from New Jersey and are attending Kehrs Mill Elementary while their new home is being built. Kehrs Mill is an outstanding school in a solid school district.They made the kids feel welcome from the first day and the many extracircular activities really benefits all 3

I love the teachers and the way they teach kids to learn

The PTO and the administrative staff are cohesive with making everything move forward. There is a great sense of 'for the better good of the children.' We know we have a great thing here and we don't want to lose it. School choice is the most important decision you can make for your child. Kehrs Mill Elementary is a choice that parents won't regret.

Last modified Kehrs Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.