K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We wholeheartedly agree with the comment just below ours. Jesus taught love, mercy and compassion. At WCCS you rarely see these traits in the teachers, let alone the principal. The environment is very depressing if you just scratch the surface of the problems at this school. Low enrollment and retention of students tells it all.

I have sent 4 children through WCCS and I have to say that our children have received not only a solid and top notch education, but a wonderful, nurturing and God centered atmosphere. The school is blessed with a stable set of teachers who have been with the school for many years. This is a parent run school and thus it is not influenced by an outside board. WCCS truly is the 'best kept secret in West County'.

As a seasoned teacher, having taught in public and more than one private school, I can say without a doubt- WCCS is the best! It does not only have the highest level of academic standards, it is a place where the students are truly loved and love one another. A great school does not happen all byt itself. It takes a team of people working together being led by great leaders. WCCS has that! (A Super Secretary too!!)

My child has attended WCCS since Kindergarten. We are very pleased with the high level of academics. It is truely a hidden jewel.

My child loves this school and looks forward to attending every day. From the principle, to the teachers, and the students, West County Christian School has created an environment where education and Christian values are the priority.

West County Christian School has been a blessing to my child and to our family. The teachers, principal and board of directors exemplify Gods love to the children. My Child has exelled beyond belief in the loving and nurturing enviroment. I highly recommend the school!

Our family has been a part of West County Christian School for 12 years now. Since my oldest was in Kindergarten we have been cared for and loved like family. This is not only a school of excelling education but of spiritual nurturing. My oldest 2 are now in high school and soaring academically in all their classes. Their is not another school that could hold a candle to West County Christian.

This school is awesome. Over the past 12 years, I had 2 children graduate from here. My third child graduates this year. The education was outstanding and they were well prepared for high school and college. WCCS teaches academics from a Biblical world view. The Word of God is woven in everything. The teachers are Godly and love the students. They prayed daily for the students. The small class sizes really helped my children to learn. The deep spiritual truths taught at WCCS gave my children the confidence to articulate and defend their Christian beliefs in public high school. The teachers and staff partnered with me in my quest to have my children walk deeper with the Lord. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the school and staff. Our family has made life-long friends through WCCS. WCCS has made an eternal difference in my children s lives.

Proverbs 22:6 says: Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. West County Christian School does just that. As the spouse of a WCCS teacher I ve seen the results. Students who came to the school academically challenged become academically advanced, disciplined, and wise godly young men and women learning the truth! Public schools suffer from sexuality, violence, and dumbing down of our youth. West County Christian School shines like a beacon of light in the darkness. Their motto is We Teach Hearts and Minds and it s so true, they do a wonderful job with these students! There are standards, discipline and homework and anyone with wisdom would have it no other way! WCCS shouldn t be the best kept secret in St Louis, we should shout from the roof tops so those who have school aged children might know!

- This school lacks appropriate leadership. - This school does not apply Biblical principals in an appropriate way for children. - There is a very oppressive atmosphere at WCCS. - We have tried to work with the administration and found the principal to be very argumentative and not an appropriate example of Christian behavior to parents or students.

Last modified West County Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8