Chesterfield, MO
After care: No

Posted September 17, 2014
I have to say after reading these reviews, we ALMOST did not send our daughter here. WOW...what a mistake that would have been. I honestly have NO idea why there are ANY bad reviews on this school. We have 3 children and have been enrolled in 6 different private schools and have toured at least 6 or 7 more. This school is by FAR...the very best!!! The administration is outstanding!!! You will love Mr. Brennan...care, understanding, truly wants you to achieve your best. This school has welcomed use with open arms and has really exceeded our expectations. My daughter transferred here as a senior and the transition has been very smooth. The students are really just nice, down to earth kids. Great job Barat!!!!...thoroughly impressed!!!

Barat Academy 1

Posted June 24, 2014
We had such hope for this school and we were disappointed! This school lacks Catholic formation and teaches more about other faiths. Social atmosphere is poison! There are so many great Catholic schools in the St Louis area that we are truly surprised this one is still open.

Posted May 30, 2014
Barat Academy is a school like no other! Barat is the best school that I could ever attend. It is my dream high school. I would NEVER want to go to any other high school. The one-on-one relationships with the teachers, competitive academics, the learning of skills to help me build MY character, opportunities that I would not have at any other school, and SO SO SO much more is why that Barat Academy is the best school in St. Louis, in the United States, and on all of Earth!

Barat Academy 1

Posted May 23, 2014
Truly an embarrassment. I am not sure how this school remains open when there are so many options available in the area. It did not take long to see they lag behind too many areas to list. Our time there was short - I just wish it had been shorter.

Posted May 09, 2014
Barat Academy is a hidden gem. Leadership is beyond reproach; faculty and staff dedicated and top notch; students committed, challenged and welcoming. Following in the steps of St. Madeleine Sophie Barat, for whom the school is named, this school adheres to goals and criteria that set it apart; love of God, love of learning, love of service and community, this school has it all. I wish it a long and successful future.

Barat Academy 4

Posted February 06, 2014
LIke most new schools, Barat has struggled financially and that carries over into many things they try to do. They have some very good teachers but also some that fall short of expectations. The school has continued to improve but still has a ways to go to compoete with the larger, much older Catholic schools in the area.

Posted November 07, 2013
Barat Academy is like no other in St. Louis. I am a product of St. Louis Catholic education and I explored all the "traditional" options for my daughter. Barat was the perfect fit. It is the only girl's school that has a band. It has a wonder theater program. But she also has become involved in sports which we never thought would happen. The service to the community is like no other in St. Louis. All four years service is experienced...not just senior year. Come see this great school for your son or daughter!

Posted September 07, 2013
I can't say enough great things aobut this school! My son loves it. I couldn't have asked for a better highschool experience for him.

Barat Academy 2

Posted April 25, 2013
This is a good place if your child has a difficult time fitting in with a large group of kids. Most of the kids have a little academic or social awkwardness. We wanted a private school for our daughter and found most of them here to be very challenging, Barat was a good fit for her.

Posted November 24, 2012
Wonderful school. One graduated, two there now. A great school is a reflection of it's leadership. I doubt there is one better than Ms Watson. There is more to life than Friday night football. As fun as that is, this school is about academics and building character.

Barat Academy