Chilhowee, MO

Shawnee Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2015
I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else! One has graduated and gone on to HS well ahead of others her age. My second child is getting the one on one attention see needs at this school and is beginning to excel.

Posted September 22, 2009
Shawnee Elementary is a wonderful place to learn. The small classes allow for more 1 on 1 time which has helped our children excel not only academically but socially as well. We know they are safe and the teachers and staff are genuinely interested in the well being of our children.

Shawnee Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2009
My kids attended Shawnee R-III from Kindergarten through 8th grade. They went on to become extremely successful high school, college and graduate school students. I believe much of their success is due to the excellent start they received at Shawnee R-III!

Posted September 21, 2009
I have worked at this school for the last 13 years and I find that everyone in the community are very friendly, kind and helpful. Our students reflect the same wonderful character traits too!

Shawnee Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2009
It's a very small rural school which makes it easier for the teachers to work one on one with the students.

1193 North Hwy 13, Chilhowee, MO  64733
Last modified Shawnee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Shawnee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top