Clayton, MO

Posted February 04, 2014
We are so very fortunate to have our children attend Glenridge Elementary. The teachers are passionate educators and the cultural diversity creates a warm and welcoming mutlinational enviroment.

Glenridge Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2012
If I could give Glenridge less than 1 star I would, we left because the social situation there (bullying) was out of control. Handled poorly by both teachers and principle. Actually using the word handled is unfair since no one really did anything about it. it wasn't until we left that I found that not only was Glenridge a social nightmare for children unable to fit the mold but I found that the academics aren't really what they're cracked up to be. We moved out of state and in our new school found that Glenridge hadn't really created a particularly strong academic foundation. It is my belief that Glenridge is riding on the coat tails of an old reputation.

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted May 27, 2008

Glenridge Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
My son is now in the 3rd grade within Glenridge and I just 'love' this school. Teachers and Facility are great, I am glad that I am apart of the Glenridge School Community!

Posted August 31, 2007
I have a 9th grader that attended Glenridge and currently have a kindergardner and a first grader and I love this school. Glenridge is not an ordinary school there are so many children from all over the world that attends this school. They teach diversity each and everyday. The whole time my 9th grader was there I never felt like they saw color all they saw was a student and that meant the world to me. As my child went on to middle school she was oblivious about racism because at Glenridge that is a big no no. When I heard them say one of there motto 'no child left behind' it goes deeper than education. Glenridge is like a home away from home for there students. My 9th grader still remebers the claymo promise and the 75th anniversary. I am so glad my little ones were priveleged to attend also.

Posted October 11, 2006
Three of my children have gone to Glenridge, so I have been a parent at the school for almost 10 years. I can't imagine a better place for my children to get started in life. It is a warm nurturing compassionate community, and the academics are excellent. We have a significant population of families from overseas, so our kids are exposed to many cultures. The parent community is extremely involved and provides a lot of opportunities for the kids.

Posted August 22, 2006
We came USA last year. We have two daughters. We were very anxious about them . When we met Mrs. Edmonds in Glenridge, all troubles were gone about our children. She is the most wonderful person and teacher who I met. In that that, The best thing in our life was Clayton Schools. All person were very kindly and helpful to us. I admire Mrs. Du Pont's energy, memory and happiness. I always remember international coffee party in Glenridge staff room on Friday mornings. Glenridge is not only a school but it is a mission. They teach to students to be a good human first of all. Children are learning with playing, they have responsibility. we are lucky because we are in Glenridge community.

Posted February 09, 2006
Glenridge has offered an outstanding educational experience for my daughter. They offer a well-rounded curriculum including, Spanish, Physical Education, Art, and Music with a strong focus on the 'whole' child. Clayton Public School District is known for it's strong academics, but I have been most impressed with Glenridge's focus on the 'whole' child. My daughter's teacher is just as interested in her emotional well being and development as she is in her math or reading progression. The school encourages parent involvement and welcomes parents into the classroom. While I'm a working parent, they make it very easy for me to volunteer in the classroom at least once a month. The principal, Mrs. Dupont, creates a wonderful, caring environment for children and parents.

Posted January 03, 2006

Glenridge Elementary School
7447 Wellington, Clayton, MO  63105
Last modified Glenridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top