Bad
Good

My children are getting such a well rounded education both academically and socially. It is a place where they support a community of learning and responsibility to add to your learning environment. There has been no bullying - it is not passed over when children act out, there is really problem solving and growth support. It is not a perfect place but strives to make the most of every learning opportunity and promote a growth mindset. I now have a 5th grader and 3rd grader and I couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are caring but not coddling - they are supporting each child to reach their full potential through personal growth. Beth Scott is an admirable leader as the principal and the teachers are very motivated and talented.

We are so very fortunate to have our children attend Glenridge Elementary. The teachers are passionate educators and the cultural diversity creates a warm and welcoming mutlinational enviroment.

If I could give Glenridge less than 1 star I would, we left because the social situation there (bullying) was out of control. Handled poorly by both teachers and principle. Actually using the word handled is unfair since no one really did anything about it. it wasn't until we left that I found that not only was Glenridge a social nightmare for children unable to fit the mold but I found that the academics aren't really what they're cracked up to be. We moved out of state and in our new school found that Glenridge hadn't really created a particularly strong academic foundation. It is my belief that Glenridge is riding on the coat tails of an old reputation.

My son is now in the 3rd grade within Glenridge and I just 'love' this school. Teachers and Facility are great, I am glad that I am apart of the Glenridge School Community!

I have a 9th grader that attended Glenridge and currently have a kindergardner and a first grader and I love this school. Glenridge is not an ordinary school there are so many children from all over the world that attends this school. They teach diversity each and everyday. The whole time my 9th grader was there I never felt like they saw color all they saw was a student and that meant the world to me. As my child went on to middle school she was oblivious about racism because at Glenridge that is a big no no. When I heard them say one of there motto 'no child left behind' it goes deeper than education. Glenridge is like a home away from home for there students. My 9th grader still remebers the claymo promise and the 75th anniversary. I am so glad my little ones were priveleged to attend also.

Three of my children have gone to Glenridge, so I have been a parent at the school for almost 10 years. I can't imagine a better place for my children to get started in life. It is a warm nurturing compassionate community, and the academics are excellent. We have a significant population of families from overseas, so our kids are exposed to many cultures. The parent community is extremely involved and provides a lot of opportunities for the kids.

Last modified Glenridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.