Clayton, MO

Meramec Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2010
This is where you want your kids to be. My children have benefitted greatly from gifted teachers, excellent admininistrators, and a supportive community that makes the needed investments to maintain this district's status as a regional leader in public education.

Meramec Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2007
Meramec School the place to be, cause learning is #1. Great teachers that care about their students. I've had some personal experiences with all the staff, It turned out to be quite rewarding for my child. She loves Meramec school. Everyday shes happy to be a part of the school. She looks forward to attending school each and everyday. I would like the school to have a lower level of music instrument classes verses starting at 4th grade,which I had to seek outside of Meramec School. I feel you must start a stable and solid environment for your child to grow and develop. That's what I'm doing so my seed can flourish and bloom like a wild flower. If you're considering a great education from the beginning to end Meramec is 1st. Good luck to you.

Meramec Elementary School
400 South Meramec Ave, Clayton, MO  63105
Last modified Meramec Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meramec Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top