Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Incredible school. Our two sons went last year and loved it. The level they're teaching on is crazy high. Our daughter just started this year and we feel blessed to be a part of this school. We moved from across the country, found this school, THEN shopped for a house within walking distance.

Dr. Doherty is a wonderful principal who acts as a crossing guard in the morning to welcome students and appears to be the last person to leave the building after events such as International Night. This is a wonderful, welcoming community. My daughter is very happy here, happier than she was at a private school. They have physical education classes EVERY DAY! There is the most wonderful music teacher, Mr. Mayer, who teaches the children classic American songs and has a children's chorus starting in third grade. Parents are absolutely passionate in their involvement. My daughter is happy here. My only complaint is that I wish she were a bit more challenged in math.

Ralph E. Captain Elementary School is a welcoming place where everyone is accepted, no matter what their race, social status, etc. The staff there does everything they can to help a child learn, no matter if they need extra help or are even extra ahead! It's a truly unique learning community and I feel fortunate my children attend school there !

This is an excellent progressive school that promotes the arts, foreign language and parental involvment. My daughter has been going here for the better part of three years and I couldn't be happier. I'm only sad that we have to move!

Last modified Ralph M. Captain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.