Posted December 04, 2013
Dr. Doherty is a wonderful principal who acts as a crossing guard in the morning to welcome students and appears to be the last person to leave the building after events such as International Night. This is a wonderful, welcoming community. My daughter is very happy here, happier than she was at a private school. They have physical education classes EVERY DAY! There is the most wonderful music teacher, Mr. Mayer, who teaches the children classic American songs and has a children's chorus starting in third grade. Parents are absolutely passionate in their involvement. My daughter is happy here. My only complaint is that I wish she were a bit more challenged in math.

Ralph M. Captain Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
Ralph E. Captain Elementary School is a welcoming place where everyone is accepted, no matter what their race, social status, etc. The staff there does everything they can to help a child learn, no matter if they need extra help or are even extra ahead! It's a truly unique learning community and I feel fortunate my children attend school there !

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted May 24, 2007
This is an excellent progressive school that promotes the arts, foreign language and parental involvment. My daughter has been going here for the better part of three years and I couldn't be happier. I'm only sad that we have to move!

Posted August 17, 2005
The Administration and teachers at Captain are of singularly high quality. My sons both had wonderful experiences there. The focus on academic excellence is clear, but not at the expense of art and music programs. The teachers truly care about the children and their school experience. I highly recommend Captain.

Ralph M. Captain Elementary School
6345 Northwood Ave, Clayton, MO  63105
Last modified Ralph M. Captain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph M. Captain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top