Columbia, MO

Posted April 12, 2014
We started with public school; however, discipline in the public school system is to be desired. My daughter was getting bullied and nothing would be done with the problem student. She asked me every morning could she stay home from school. We pulled her and began at OLLIS in 2012. Difference is night and day. Respect is the rule here and every child I have met here has been nothing but polite and respectful. My daughter's faith has grown by leaps and bounds, as well as mine and she is no longer telling me "I do not want to go to school today." That is a beautiful thing! We are very happy here.

Posted March 17, 2014
The teachers and staff at this school are incredible! The curriculum is top notch and the students are very bright and well behaved. There is a high degree of parent involvement and many opportunities to volunteer. We are very happy with the education our child is receiving and plan to enroll the rest of the children when the time comes.

Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School 2

Posted April 13, 2012
We were not thrilled with our experience at this school and have since moved our daughter to public school. The academics were not challenging and our daughter was constantly coming home saying she was bored (not a problem any more). I also felt like the children and parents were very cliquish.

Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School 4

Posted March 26, 2012
I am very pleased with the learning environment at this school. Kids are taught respect and bad behavior is not tolerated. That provides the right atmosphere for teachers to do their job and kids to perform well. The principal position has been unstable lately, in spite of or maybe because parents as well as the Parish community are very involved.

Posted July 15, 2011
After having experienced public school we decided to put our oldest in the CCS and have been stunned by the high level of learning our son has had, the confidence he has gained, the faith he has learned. We now have all of our kids (3) in CCS. We are ashamed of not doing this sooner. It is a truly great school.

Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School 1

Posted January 24, 2011
Not impressed with CCS at all. I was very excited to send my children there but was very disappointed. The curriculum is lacking and the teachers are ok. I was really hoping that since it is a private school it would be held to a higher standard but that is not the case. People say private schools are better, I do not agree with that statement after sending my children to this school.

Posted October 03, 2009
A place where average children can be educated to achieve their full potential. A safe environment where kindness and manners are taught. My children have learned study skills and personal skills that will serve them well all their lives.

Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a great school for our family. My 3rd and 8th graders are thriving and love school. The families get to know eachother and are very involved in the school.

Posted August 21, 2008
it's awsome there, it dosen't even fell like a school

Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School 0

Posted March 17, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten. She is reading at an end of first grade level, and much of the effort is due to her teacher, Mrs. Himmelburg. There is also a lot of emphasis on faith as it relates to holidays. The parents are very welcoming and create a family atmosphere for the school.

Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School
817 Bernadette Drive, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Lourdes Interparish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top