PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Christian Fellowship School 3

Posted August 25, 2014
I have attended school since kindergarten and I feel like the education received in elementary is good, but in high school it lacks. I felt very hesitant to ask questions because I felt like I wouldn't receive as much as I personally needed. At public school the students are encouraged to ask questions and they have many tutors available for anyone. Also, many AP classes and honors classes that are offered at public school are more challenging or equal to the education received at CFS (in my opinion). Additionally the classes have a lot of cliques because they are so small. Christian Fellowship is a good school but its not for everyone, I feel that I have received more opportunities and that my faith has gotten stronger since I have left CFS.

Posted July 17, 2014
This school does not consistently practice principles of honesty and truthfulness. The academic instruction leaves much to be desired. Historically, this school had a good reputation as a prep school. Currently, most of their graduates attend the local community colleges. The staff has changed and the results are evident in lack of character and excellence.

Posted March 09, 2014
I have had all 3 of my kids go to school here from Pre-K on. Different kids have different needs, but my 2 oldest went all the way through and never wanted to go anywhere else. They have been given every opportunity to be prepared for success in college and life. The 2 that have graduated are both attending a large State University, MU, are doing well academically, and are secure in their own character and values. What my kids have experienced is as close to the ideal small town, caring community, cheering them on, having faith and values school that could be possible in today's world in Columbia, MO. What has made this possible is the committed Faculty and Staff, to whom I will always feel a debt of gratitude. CFS makes every effort to make the school financially possible, and this is in great part due to the financial sacrifices made by the Faculty and Staff. If I might give a word of advice. I've known parents who have started their kids at CFS thinking they'll give their kids "a good foundation" and then have them in Public School later. If given a choice, I'd do the opposite. I think my kids benefited the most from Jr. High through their Senior year.

Posted January 10, 2013
CFS is an excellent school for children to grow both academically and spiritually. The class sizes are small enough to offer plenty of individual attention while still large enough to offer many extracurricular activities that a public school offers. The love and attention shown by the faculty is second to none! I would definitely recommend CFS to parents of children of any age group.

Posted March 27, 2009
My 2 children attend school here. The class size is small, and in the elementary level, each teach has an aid. The school emphasize on character building, not just academics.

Posted October 14, 2008
My child attends the half-day kindergarten at CFS. The class size is small (13), and there is a teacher and an aide with the class. It's a caring, loving, family-friendly environment with age-appropriate academics that challenge and allow children to feel success at the same time. Tuition is affordable. My husband and I are thrilled with the school. We can't say enough good things about it.

Christian Fellowship School

Posted September 03, 2008
CFS did an excellent job of preparing my three children for college, and also gave them a Christian world view. All three students were active in the sports program and have wonderful friends through their years in the school.

Christian Fellowship School
4600 Christian Fellowship Road, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified Christian Fellowship School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Fellowship School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top