PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (5 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 05, 2015
The teachers and staff at CCA take special interest in all the students. They are always engaging and showing my kids love - we are so thankful for the environment at CCA!

Posted October 05, 2015
We have two children enrolled in Christian Chapel Academy and have been very pleased with our experience. The teachers and staff have a genuine desire to see the children learn and grow academically, socially and spiritually. We highly recommend CCA!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 05, 2015
CCA is devoted to student educational and spiritual growth through faith-based, research supported curriculum delivery.

Posted October 05, 2015
I love CCA because of their devotion to the educational and spiritual growth of their students! My daughter's self-confidence as a student and as a follower of Christ has grown immensely since becoming a learner at CCA!

Posted October 04, 2015
I chose CCA for their small class sizes, Christian values, and dedicated teaching staff. Our son is doing well here.

Posted October 02, 2015
CCA has the biblical foundation and stellar academic curriculum that we wanted for our children. The staff is wonderful, and they work hard at teaching and keeping strong relationships with families.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 02, 2015
The staff at CCA is wonderful. They care about the kids and have strong relationships with the families.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted October 01, 2015
Honestly all the staff members at CCA are warm caring individuals who help my kids make it through the day successfully! From Mrs Rowden and Principal Mrs Baumgartner greeting when you first step in the door, to Charis, Shannon and Michaela keeping them engaged in extend care, my kids are loved on every school day! Smiles and hellos from all the teachers, as well as hug or prayers on rough days.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 01, 2015
Homework increases as students advance. Many times my children have used time in Extended Care as a study hall to complete their work. The EC teachers have also been great to help with tough homework issues as they arise

Posted October 01, 2015
My kids have attended Christian Chapel Academy for 6 years. We have faced a few learning challenges. The teachers were caring and fair when working with us. The smaller class size has allowed for an individualized approach for some of our issues by the teachers. I have been comfortable in approaching staff with issues I have noted with either child. The network of friends I have with other parents makes for a "small town feel" in many ways. It has been great to have a community in the ever growing city of Columbia. We love CCA

3300 S Providence Rd, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified Christian Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8