Columbia, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted April 15, 2014
I cannot say enough good things about this school! We absolutely love it. I think what sets this school apart from others is how much the teachers, principal and staff truly care. My son has learned more in his few months at CCA than he learned in 2 years at other schools. In addition to a great curriculum for learning, I also love the focus on character and being a good person. If you are considering the school I would highly recommend calling and getting a tour. We will be sending our 2nd child to this school starting next year as well.

Posted October 19, 2013
This is our first year as a CCA family. My husband and I made the decision to place our 4 year old twins in K4 and move our other 3 children to CCA from public school and it has been one of the best decisions we have made! In only the few short months we have been there, I have seen my children grow academically, spiritually, and socially. The teachers, principal, and staff are amazing! The middle school math teacher volunteered to take time out of her summer to tutor my middle school children to assure they would have the smoothest transition possible. The love and dedication they show to each and every child at CCA is overwhelming! The other CCA families have gone above and beyond to make us feel welcome. CCA truely has been one of Gods greatest gifts to our family!

Posted October 18, 2013
Christian Chapel Academy offers a tremendous environment in which the best is drawn out of each and every student. Our daughter was struggling in the public school system and began attending CCA for the first time this year and now she is really tapping into her potential. She truly loves going to school and is somewhat disheartened on the weekends because there is no school. From the very first time my wife visited the school last year, she could tell it was a nurturing environment and that it was going to be the very best place for our daughter. Then my daughter even got the chance to sit in one day last year to see what she thought and she was hooked immediately. It is the kind of school that you can feel the difference that quick, and we have not been let down since. I highly recommend CCA for anyone who is looking for excellence in education in a loving environment that will bring out the best in their child.

Posted August 31, 2013
I have just begun the school year with my child at Christian Chapel Academy. It's been a wonderful experience. This school has been a blessing. It is great to know that my child is in a welcoming Christian environment. Class structure is excellent and my child is excited about learning. I always enjoy hearing about chapel and what praise song was the favorite!

Posted August 30, 2013
We have 5 children that have attended CCA. CCA is an excellent school because of the caring staff, the God loving faculty, and the wonderful families that bond together. CCA has given all of our children a strong foundation and a bright future.

Posted December 14, 2011
Christian Chapel has an excellent academic program, caring teachers and administration, and a wonderful Christian atmosphere for students. My son looks forward to going to school here every day!

Posted November 30, 2011
We were looking for a smaller school where our family could know the other families and be known and we found it in CCA. Daily I am impressed and excited about what my children are learning and the other students and teachers they spend the day with.

Posted November 01, 2011
My daughter attended the pre-school program available at CCA. I believe her ability to excel socially and academically during that year is in tribute to the exceptional teaching and Christ-centered curriculum that was offered. She woke up each morning excited and ready to see her teacher and friends. As a parent I could not have asked for a more successful and productive academic year - for a pre-schooler at that! :) I was so thrilled that I enrolled her for K5 and am once again impressed with CCA's academic offerings... from top rate teachers to small class sizes to the advanced studies in phonics, reading, and math that the kindergartners are exposed to... It's been a wonderful ride this far and I look forward to my daughter attending through her 8th grade year and my son to start in 4years!

Posted October 27, 2011
We have had children at CCA for 8 years. It is academically challenging and spiritually enriching. Our kids look forward to going to school each day knowing they will be challenged but also knowing the teachers care about them and will help them meet the challenge with success. We look forward to many more years at CCA.

Posted October 26, 2011
Our family has been involved with CCA for 8 years. We have a graduate of CCA and two currently attending. We have had an excellent experience. The challenging academics and christian based learning attracted us to CCA, but the caring atmosphere has kept us there. The teachers are compassionate and demonstrate the love of God. Our kids love attending CCA. It's like family. I can't imagine sending our kids anywhere else.

Christian Chapel Academy
3300 S Providence Rd, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified Christian Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christian Chapel Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top