Columbia, MO

Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri 5

Posted March 01, 2010
As a parent, I love this school for my child. I have seen the current principal is working hard to improve this school. Alhamdulillah.

Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri 5

Posted February 17, 2010
Alhamdulillah, By the help of Allah we have an Islamic School in Columbia.As a parent my expectation from the school is that my child not only learns the school education, but Islaam as a way of life. This is the same goal as the school administration and I can see them working hard to achieve it. Both the teachers and principal are working towards making this school a better Islaamic environment for our kids.

Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri 0

Posted June 06, 2008
Outstanding school! Great teachers! Good moral values!

Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri 4

Posted June 12, 2006
This school is home like enviroment for my children. I see teachers being moms to the students. The principal is a respected figuar in this school. I am planning to enrole my 6th child who is 3 years old this year. I love this school and hope it will grow even more.

Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri
408 Locust Street, Columbia, MO  65201
Last modified Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Islamic School Of Columbia-Missouri Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top