K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted October 31, 2015
My child has been going to school here for a few years now. Everything from the smaller classroom size,education, and the bonding of all the children in the school make it what it really is. My child knows almost every person that attends, rather it be a teacher, pastor, aide, or other student. It really does feel like one big giant family. I feel extremely comfortable when I drop my child off everyday. The teachers care deeply about their students, and will work with all parents on any issue you might have with your child. If you want your child to have a good Christ centered education you should definitely give this small school a try.

Posted November 24, 2014
I love the family atmosphere of Good Shepherd. The teachers really care about the students and work with parents and children on an individualized basis. Love this school!

Posted December 04, 2011
I'm very pleased with the education and environment provided by this school. I feel the quality of teaching is as good if not better than that of the avg. public school in Columbia. Foremost, the small class size, parental involvement and Christian emphasis has essentially eliminated the undesirable social complications that are plaguing many public schools in this country. It's comforting to know your child is in a safe, nurturing setting. This is the only school my child has known and she'll graduate after 8th grade.

Posted February 25, 2010
Good Shepherd is wonderful!! With small class sizes my kids get the extra attention they need when something needs a little more explaination. Teachers and staff are very helpful. It is a very loving Christian environment.

Posted August 07, 2009
We have been very pleased with our child's progress at Good Shepherd. She attended public school for two years prior to transferring to Good Shepherd. The class size, loving teachers and caring attitude of everyone involved made the transition smooth for her. We are so glad that Good Shepherd exists in Columbia!

Good Shepherd Lutheran School

Posted May 12, 2008
I absolutely love Good Shepherd, as does my kindergartener. He looks forward to school every day. I feel his skills surpass those of children attending public school in his same age group--he is doing a great job reading and is doing first grade math. We the parents frequently get emails from the school principal, who greets every child in the morning before school as they enter the building. It is evident that they not only love my child, but they love our Lord and are helping raise my child as a responsible Christian member of our society. I cannot recommend this school enough.

Posted December 01, 2006
This school is the best school that I have ever gone to.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
2201 W. Rollins Road, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8