Bad
Good

My child attended half of kindergarten there, before we moved him out. The discipline policies are archaic and the academics are subpar. If your child doesn't fall write in the middle in every way, they are neglected and mistreated. My child's teacher was one of the most dim-witted, neglectful, and hurtful teachers I have ever encountered. I am still 1.5 yrs later trying to build up his trampled esteem!

We relocated here from out of state. We did not know much but i have ALWAYS known about this website, so when I was given a list of schools for the pre-k program to pick from I did my research and suffered the 20 min drive across town to send my son to Fairview! I absolutely LOVE this school! I will admit I was a little concerned with the screening process and felt like my child was dumb but both his teachers are amazing! He has come SOOOO far and we aren't even finished with the school year! When it came time that our lease was up we tried everything to move into this district. Sadly i couldn't find anything in the time frame so we have to switch schools. I will be sad to leave fairview. I have gotten to know SSSOOOO many of the parents in his class and its wonderful to not only feel welcomed by his teachers but by his classmates too!! Like i said before I will be sad to leave Fairview, truly is a wonderful school!

It has been rated one of the best in the country

My child went to Fairview for 2 years and we had nothing but problems! I know that my child is not perfect but they only talked about her behavior! We have since changed schools and come to find out she was behind in her reading and math. No one at Fairview every said that she was having trouble in these subjects! All they ever told me was that my child was bad. I also am very involved in my childs school actives and was a room parent and cant say that I really know any parent there! I know many parents at our new school and the staff is very involved. My child has not been in trouble, but once this year compared to over 20 times last year! So you tell me! I think that Fairview is very clickish!

Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.