Bad
Good

All three of my children have gone to Parkade since preschool and we have never had an issue with their teachers, admin, or staff. Everyone working at Parkade is competent, responsible, and diligent in their work for our children. They work closely with parents to ensure the children's success in their studies and they offer numerous extracurricular activities for a well rounded learning experience.

We have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader at Parkade. We have had to pleasure of joining the Parkade family in 2012, when we moved to Columbia. We moved from a very small town of roughly 1500 people, so I was very nervous moving to a big city, and Columbia Public Schools intimidated me. Parkade changed my whole view on Columbia schools! It is a smaller school so you get that "small town feel". You are always greeted in the office by very a enthusiastic staff!! I feel very comfortable and at ease with all of my childrens teachers as well as other staff. Parkade prioritizes the need for communication between parents and teachers as vital success for the students, and it is a great strategy. They even come to our home to do home visits. My children are excelling in their education.There is a very strong support from the community as far as school functions or charity events/concerts/family nights its so awesome to see everyone come together in the sake of our childrens education! Its one of the most important relationships you have. I couldn't be happier that we have found the prefect school for our family, and we are proud to be a part of the Parkade family. Keep up the GREAT work!!

When we were looking for a home we made sure it was n the Parkade school district. There teacher/staff are amazing and the atmosphere is awesome for my kids. We wouldn't have it any other way.

I have a 4th and 1st grader at Parkade. They have each been at Parkade for their entire elementary experience. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Parkade. We bought a new house 2 years ago and made a point to stay in the Parkade district. Staff and educators truly care about each student. If there have been any incidences with my children, I am informed quickly and solutions are made as a team. My children have made excellent progress academically and I truly feel that each teacher makes a point to individualized the curriculum to fit each students' learning style/needs. There are a ton of family events at school that are always widely attended. The small amount of students creates a small town feel where families and students really get to know one another. Everyone is so positive at Parkade. I find it very disheartening that the reputation set years (or decades) ago dissuades families from giving Parkade a chance. I'm so glad we sent our kids there.

Our school has a terrific staff that is very responsive to parents and families. They do home visits twice a year as well as parent teacher conferences, and hold community building events (family dinner, movie nights) at the school. Our daughter has special needs and her IEP team has been a on our side all the way. So happy with the school.

Parkade is a great school! I love everything about it. From the teachers to the friendly parents to the curriculum. They go above and beyond to provide an excellent education for their kids!!

Our child has been attending Parkade for the past 2 years(Kindergarten & 1st grade). Both years we have expressed to the teacher that we want our daughter to be challenged to learn more, they have always taught her more and made sure she didn't get bored. We are so pleased, she has always excelled and has been at a learning level past her current grade. Each week we get a report on how she did that week, so we are happy with the communication we get from the school. It is a very small town feel, where the teachers and staff know you, you're child isn't just a number to them. A Plus rating!!!

I have three kids who have/do attend Parkade. We have been very pleased with our experience there. The front staff is wonderfully helpful and quick to respond. The teachers are excellent. Lots of feedback, lots of opportunity to be a part of the school. Nothing but positive things to say about Parkade!

We had two children who attended Parkade for three years. We had nothing but positive experiences with all of the teachers and staff. There are many opportunities to be involved with school activities for both parents and children and these events are always packed! Our family moved last year to a new state and we miss Parkade a lot, can't say enough good things about Parkade!

I think Parkade Elementary is exactly what a school should be. The staff are wonderful people and I've never had a problem dealing with anyone. The teachers that my two daughters have had were excellent. They truly love your children and want the best for them. I really appreciate the diversity in this school. Each class room is full of bright smiling faces, of all color, that reflects America. We're trying to raise our children right and the school reinforces this inclusiveness and mutual acceptance of everyone. I feel the learning envrionment is very healthy and the educators want to partner with the parents to provide the best education for your children. My son is so excited to be starting school at Parkade next year.

Last modified Parkade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.