Posted October 25, 2014
My children have attended Parkade for four years. We are very happy at this school and will be sad to leave when they graduate to middle school. The teachers are top notch and place an importance on building strong relationships with the families. My children are excelling academically and are excited about learning.

Posted June 21, 2014
We have been at Parkade for six years. I have three kids at Parkade. The staff and teachers go above and beyond every single day. They are amazing! The teachers always help my children excel, but they also help the entire family. We've had an amazing experience. We would not want to be anywhere else.

Posted June 19, 2014
We have had our daughter at Parkade Elementary for two years now and we absolutely love it! We have had a wonderful experience with all of the teachers, faculty and staff! We have been impressed with the growing academics as well. Our daughter is now able to read at a grade level above her current grade! We would highly recommend Parkade Elementary to other families as well! We are shocked and disappointed that "GreatSchools" only has our school ranked as a 2! Our only guess is that they are greatly misinformed!!

Posted June 09, 2014
My Daughter has been at Parkade now for 3 years (k-2nd). Every experience we have had with this school has been great. The teachers all know my daughter by name, and all have been very friendly to my family every time we deal with them. Parkade is always challenging the parents and community to get involved with the school and their children, and my child has homework 4 nights a week. I can't believe GreatSchools has this only ranked as a 2.

Parkade Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2013
I am new to the City of Columbia and leasing in the district for the public school Parkade until getting familiar with my surroundings. From the looks of the school it didn't appear very safe seeing it looked rough and the play ground in the back wasn't even fenced in. The staff in the front office insisted that the school would be great and they seemed polite at the time BUT as soon as my children were enrolled and within a few weeks of them getting use to the setting then the staff transformed into rude and unprofessional people. The children to this day have not had homework and I feel if education was important then from my past experience they would at least have had one book sent home to practice reading. Aside from that my child tells me in a month period that their class has left school premises when I don't think that's safe especially seeing that they did Not receive a written consent from me. As a parent assuming my child is where I dropped them off, which is Government property in me feeling secure I would assume that they would take in consideration of that and get consent from me before they let my children leave school on any trip but it wasn't./Very Disappointed/

Posted May 17, 2012
We LOVE this school and could not be happier with the teachers, administrators and staff. Parkade goes above and beyond to create special events/opportunities to connect the school with the families that it serves. Our child has thrived in Parkade's caring and positive environment, and has developed a love for learning. Her teacher is outstanding and we have full confidence in the teaching and guidance of the faculty. The principal at Parkade was named "Administrator of the Year" and for good reason! She reflects the amazing attributes of an amazing school!

Posted November 28, 2011
This is a wonderful public elementary school. Our daughter is in kindergarten at Parkade. Her teacher is amazing. The PTA is very active. The principal knows all of the children and greats them at the door each morning.

Parkade Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2010
My child GOT HIT/SPANKED by a 2nd grade teacher at this school... The Principal really did nothing. MY child did not need a teacher with a counseling background and nursing background. My child isn't imbalanced. I was very infuriated that the teacher didn't get FIRED.... I couldn't believe it. This teacher didn't even have the GUTS to own up to SPANKING my child..... There was only ONE GREAT teacher there... Mrs. VOTH.... MRS. VOTH is THE best.... Mrs VOTH is the most patient and loving teacher a school could ever have... The SPANKING TEACHER could take some LESSONS from MRS. VOTH.... That school is dragging MRS. VOTH down... I know that if one teacher such as THE SPANKING TEACHER would hit a child there are more of her kind there.....

Parkade Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Parkade teachers and staff realy do care about the welfare and well being of their students. Can't help my bias... Power to the teachers they ALL need great salaries to continue the outstanding work in shaping our childrens minds ands hearts. Preparing them to help them deal with and resolve conflicts without totally condeming the child or destorying his or her self esteem.

Posted July 12, 2009
I have had the fantastic opportunity to be both a parent and a staff member at this wonderful school. Both of my children have attended Parkade and I can't say enough good things about this school. We have wonderful kids and wonderful teachers who are very dedicated to them. The administrative support is fantastic. The parental involvement seems to be improving. I will be very sad when my youngest graduates next year and we move on to the upper grade schools.

Parkade Elementary School
111 Parkade Blvd, Columbia, MO  65202
Last modified Parkade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top