Columbia, MO

Posted April 24, 2014
This school is exceptional. Our daughter is a third grader at Benton Elementary. The staff and teachers are passionate about their mission (STEM education) and we have nothing but good things to say about our experience at the school.

Thomas Benton Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2013
Great school. I went here when we lived in Missouri, and it was the best school I went to in a long string of schools I attended since my mom and I moved a lot. The teacher I had was nice, we had a lot of great school projects, and they encourage active participation in learning.

Posted August 11, 2009
The school was all about the students and their parents. They go above and beyond to keep parents in the loop and to keep kids enthralled in learning. It has a very nice community feel and the kids seem to really like it as well. I love their slogan about being respectful learners.

Posted April 26, 2009

Thomas Benton Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2008

Thomas Benton Elementary School
1410 Hinkson Ave, Columbia, MO  65201
Last modified Thomas Benton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Benton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top