Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted June 10, 2016
Lisa Turner is the heart and soul of West Blvd. The past year she lead students on the path of MAC scholars. The opportunity will open doors for many students when they go to higher education.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 10, 2016
Yes. Having a special needs child, I always felt my student was safe and treated fairly at West. Blvd. My student was always included in everything and when he didn't want to participate he wasn't forced to do anything that would make him uncomfortable.

West Blvd. Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2016
I don't know why West Blvd. has such a bad reputation. Both my children graduated from West Blvd. and now are on the honor roll at Middle School. The teachers and staff are so accommodating and friendly, I cannot understand why people in the neighborhood transfer their kids out. I would have never wanted my kids to go anywhere else in Columbia. West Blvd. Rocks!

West Blvd. Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2012
My son is now going in to his third year at West Boulevard Elementary. He will be a 2nd grade student this year. We LOVE West Boulevard Elementary! The educators at this school are top notch and are genuinely concerned about the success of their students and general well-being. If we were to move to an address that would put our son in another elementary school in Columbia, we would request for him to stay at West until he goes on to middle school.

Posted October 05, 2007
This school has completely changed itself around! I'm telling you, it's not what it used to be. I've never been one to want to have my child be part of an experiment or hope that my child's presence would change a school's culture. What Mrs. Robb and her staff have done over there ought to be recognized and that's why I have my child there. She is doing marvelously. I've never met such a supportive staff. My daughter gushes over her teacher. I'd compare them to any 'top' school.

319 West Blvd North, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified West Blvd. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.