Posted August 13, 2012
My son is now going in to his third year at West Boulevard Elementary. He will be a 2nd grade student this year. We LOVE West Boulevard Elementary! The educators at this school are top notch and are genuinely concerned about the success of their students and general well-being. If we were to move to an address that would put our son in another elementary school in Columbia, we would request for him to stay at West until he goes on to middle school.

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted April 26, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008

West Blvd. Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2007
This school has completely changed itself around! I'm telling you, it's not what it used to be. I've never been one to want to have my child be part of an experiment or hope that my child's presence would change a school's culture. What Mrs. Robb and her staff have done over there ought to be recognized and that's why I have my child there. She is doing marvelously. I've never met such a supportive staff. My daughter gushes over her teacher. I'd compare them to any 'top' school.

West Blvd. Elementary School
319 West Blvd North, Columbia, MO  65203
Last modified West Blvd. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Blvd. Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top