Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

I just did share why. My grandson being assaulted and being punished for being assaulted!

My grandson just got assaulted by a bully two days ago and they gave him ISS! You pwoplw who operate the public school system should be held accountable for my grandson being assaulted. If I was his mother, I would be pressing chatges on all you nit wits!

My daughter attended 8th grade at Lange for 4 months before we finally pulled her out and transferred her to the local Catholic school. During her time at Lange she was both verbally and physically attacked by other students on multiple occasions, and even got to experience racial discrimination - by the time the staff actually responded to any of it, it was really too little, too late for our family.

And either way, I guess kids will just be kids, so.. yeah really not too bad of a school, I just wasn't used to 1000 students and am happy to be back to just 400 ;) vvvv written by me vvvvv

I am proud to have been a part of lange middle school. It is a great school with great kids and staff. Also lots of people that don't like lange want to tell others but others that do like don't think about giving it community feedback because they don't have any problems so it doesn't come to mind. Just a little psychology lesson.

Very good, friendly diverse. dont pay attention to test scores. Any one that goes there has a great chance of success.

Lange is a great school. Its a great place to learn and make new friends. Also, I remember you who wrote the last 1 star rating. I hope you are doing great at your current school but i dont know why you said some of the things you did. You were laughing a lot and i dont think people were picking on you. You might of thought so though. On the peeing thing, the kid who did it was sleep walking and had an adrenaline rush. Im sorry that happened but it was in no means on purpose as much as i learned.

While many say that Lange is a school where discipline isn't the best, Lange is my school. I go there and I actually have fun--in school! Why? Everything! Sure students will say classes are boring, but we're in middle school! We're still kids! And we learn a lot. We get our work done. While some students need to be guided with a tougher hand, most of us only have our occasional outbursts. Maybe other schools get better scores, but teachers will help when necessary. I'm here to say you aren't going to find a school like Lange Anytime soon. Lange, is a great, school.

I love Lange. I couldn't want to move anywhere else like Gentry or Smithton. The teachers are superb. Better than all the rest I might add.

this is the best school that i have ever went to. the teachers are amazing and they make sure that you are getting the education that you need and help you when you are stuck.

Last modified John B. Lange Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.