Columbia, MO

Posted July 17, 2013
I am proud to have been a part of lange middle school. It is a great school with great kids and staff. Also lots of people that don't like lange want to tell others but others that do like don't think about giving it community feedback because they don't have any problems so it doesn't come to mind. Just a little psychology lesson.

Posted July 17, 2013
Very good, friendly diverse. dont pay attention to test scores. Any one that goes there has a great chance of success.

Posted May 09, 2013
Lange is a great school. Its a great place to learn and make new friends. Also, I remember you who wrote the last 1 star rating. I hope you are doing great at your current school but i dont know why you said some of the things you did. You were laughing a lot and i dont think people were picking on you. You might of thought so though. On the peeing thing, the kid who did it was sleep walking and had an adrenaline rush. Im sorry that happened but it was in no means on purpose as much as i learned.

John B. Lange Middle School 1

Posted October 14, 2012
Lange is a terrible school. I have went there for 3 monthes now, and I get picked on, bully'd, and even pee'd on. I wish I would have stayed in centralia. All there is, is Bullying, Violence, Theft, Fowl Language, and other nasty things. I hate going there, and I want to switch schools NOW.

Posted March 23, 2010
While many say that Lange is a school where discipline isn't the best, Lange is my school. I go there and I actually have fun--in school! Why? Everything! Sure students will say classes are boring, but we're in middle school! We're still kids! And we learn a lot. We get our work done. While some students need to be guided with a tougher hand, most of us only have our occasional outbursts. Maybe other schools get better scores, but teachers will help when necessary. I'm here to say you aren't going to find a school like Lange Anytime soon. Lange, is a great, school.

Posted October 26, 2009

Posted September 10, 2009
I love Lange. I couldn't want to move anywhere else like Gentry or Smithton. The teachers are superb. Better than all the rest I might add.

Posted May 27, 2009
this is the best school that i have ever went to. the teachers are amazing and they make sure that you are getting the education that you need and help you when you are stuck.

John B. Lange Middle School 2

Posted May 14, 2009
I go here the classes teach you some good stuff alot of the classes go way to slow and then the teachers go and cram up a 3 week lesson in 2days. Or it goes by so fast that you dont understand it im in the lange 6th grade team called the Belivers

John B. Lange Middle School 1

Posted November 25, 2008

John B. Lange Middle School
2201 East Smiley Ln, Columbia, MO  65202
Last modified John B. Lange Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John B. Lange Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top