Cedar Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2015
I had a child that attended this school for several years & in my opinion & my son's opinion this is the worst school in Columbia, Mo. My son has special needs & they saw him as a "Problem", instead of as a "Challenge". Boo on this school!

Posted February 25, 2015
Test scores aren't the only (or really, the best) indication of a school's quality. We now have 2 children at CRE and we could NOT BE HAPPIER with the school! The staff is amazing, from the principal to the teachers to the support staff. I always feel welcomed and like a partner in my child's education. The classrooms are set up in a multi-age approach (where the child learns based on their level, and not necessarily their age group) which we personally have found amazing. The teachers care about the kids, on an academic but also on a social/developmental/personal level. We thought about selling our house in favor of a better/nicer one, but decided to stay where we are in no small part to the school. Before you judge a school based solely on test scores, visit one like Cedar Ridge...you'll be glad you did!

Posted November 09, 2008
If you ask me this school was a way better choice then a private school the teachers were very nice and had a way of really getting to the kids

Posted November 09, 2008
Wow if i ever saw a good school this is a school that provides everything :D

Cedar Ridge Elementary School
1100 Roseta Ave, Columbia, MO  65201
Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Ridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top