Derby Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2014
Lazy staff, great teachers but they come and go quickly it seems. They show up as a 2 red school for a well deserved reason. The administration is lacking common sense. They protect bullies and punish victims. If you have a special needs child, even with years of documentation on health and academics, they won't lift a finger. Only go here while waiting to get in to a charter school. If the teachers won't stay, there's probably more going on than even the idiocy a parent sees in an incompetent administration.

Posted December 15, 2011
This school is WONDEFUL. The teachers enjoy what they are doing and it really shows. My kids love going and dont fight me in the mornings to go to this school. We moved from out of state and were scared about the adjustment. The teachers were friendly and helped my children fit right in. I would recommend this school :)

Posted July 31, 2008
Sort byDate: newest to oldestDate: oldest to newestRating: highest to lowestRating: lowest to highest Page 1 of 1 Posted April 2, 2004 Great learning experience for my children. Faculty that takes time to understand the students needs. Very positive enviornment. Highly recommend.

Posted October 06, 2003
The entire staff is devoted to our children. My daughter lvoes to go to school. As parents, we love the quality of education she receives. We are very pleased with the teacher and staff...the principal is by far a leader in his field. The office door is always open to parents and children alike.

Derby Ridge Elementary School
4000 Derby Ridge Rd, Columbia, MO  65202
Last modified Derby Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Derby Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top