Posted April 15, 2014
Watch out was is said anywhere around the teachers! Child protective services was called because my son (AUTISTIC son, mind you) told a teacher that he took his sisters meds. My complaint about this is: 1) They did not rush to provide preventative medical care; 2) I was never notified of this comment; 3) My son and daughter take the exact same ADHD medication and the school did not ask to confirm that information! CPS came into our home, interviewed our children and examined the safety of our children. All because one teacher did not do her due diligence in caring for my child!!!!!!!!!!! Of course all suspicions were cleared and CPS stated that the school had over reacted. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 16, 2013
The school over-all is okay, but all of my children loved drawing until they had Mrs. A. as an art teacher. Mrs. A is a horrible teacher, and instead of encouraging kids to love art, she has managed to discourage each of my children. She is insulting, cruel, lazy, and dresses in skimpy clothing. I am not sure why the school board keeps a teacher like her on staff. Beware!

Ezard Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2010
I love Conway Schools. Everyone knows everyone so you know your kids are in great hands!

Ezard Elementary School 2

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted October 17, 2009
Unsatisfactory teachers and principle now at Conway elementary. I am so saddened by the way the school has went downhill. I remember when my niece went here before my kids started school and the school was a gold star school. What happened?

Posted October 22, 2008
Small class rooms, excellent teachers. They teach to the level of their students and keep advanced students stimulated with learning.

Posted September 07, 2006
This school has a fabulous staff and does their very best to make sure that the kids are where they need to be however, we recently relocated only to find that my straight A student is behind the children in the new state. We are disappointed that the federal standards are not the same everywhere. We paid $150.00 for two kids to go to school in the new state & never paid a dime in Missouri perhaps this is the difference between the average education and the Better education. This is no fault of the wonderful people at this school because they give their all every day it is just a shame that every kid in some states Are being left behind due to lack of funding.

Posted April 10, 2005
Both my children attend this school. They are both Honor roll students. The school is excellent and very clean. The teachers make sure no child struggles or is left behind. Im very impressed. Its a small town school. I HIGHLY recommend this school if you are looking to provide your children with a great education in a safe environment. Unlike the horrible big city schools I had to attend.

Ezard Elementary School
209 South Shiloh Ave, Conway, MO  65632
Last modified Ezard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ezard Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top