Bad
Good

Watch out was is said anywhere around the teachers! Child protective services was called because my son (AUTISTIC son, mind you) told a teacher that he took his sisters meds. My complaint about this is: 1) They did not rush to provide preventative medical care; 2) I was never notified of this comment; 3) My son and daughter take the exact same ADHD medication and the school did not ask to confirm that information! CPS came into our home, interviewed our children and examined the safety of our children. All because one teacher did not do her due diligence in caring for my child!!!!!!!!!!! Of course all suspicions were cleared and CPS stated that the school had over reacted. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

The school over-all is okay, but all of my children loved drawing until they had Mrs. A. as an art teacher. Mrs. A is a horrible teacher, and instead of encouraging kids to love art, she has managed to discourage each of my children. She is insulting, cruel, lazy, and dresses in skimpy clothing. I am not sure why the school board keeps a teacher like her on staff. Beware!

I love Conway Schools. Everyone knows everyone so you know your kids are in great hands!

Unsatisfactory teachers and principle now at Conway elementary. I am so saddened by the way the school has went downhill. I remember when my niece went here before my kids started school and the school was a gold star school. What happened?

Small class rooms, excellent teachers. They teach to the level of their students and keep advanced students stimulated with learning.

Last modified Ezard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.