Posted April 29, 2014
This is one of the best school in St louis,and the activities and instuctions given by the teacher are greatly appreciated and every one are very generous,dedicated towards work..

Posted January 28, 2011
This is a wonderful school! The only reason why my daughter is no longer a student here is becuase we relocated to another state. I honestly didn't know how good we had it until we left. I haven't found a school yet that compares to willow brook. The faculty is great! They are very warm and friendly. Their after school program is great also. They encourage the family to be envolved and offer many family oriented activities. I felt safe with my daughter attending this school and that was second on my list to academics when choosing the best school for her. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who was trying to find the right school for their child.

Posted November 01, 2010
Willow Brook is one of the very best schools out there. They challenge children to use higher level thinking skills. My child has attended three different schools and this is the very best! Karen Hall is a very compassionate principal. The teachers follow her lead and continue the respect all the way down to the children. My daughter is gifted and they meet her needs in the class room because they teach to all children using multi level lessons.

Willow Brook Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
excellent teachers which teach our children to be smart and independent thinkers

Willow Brook Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2007

Willow Brook Elementary School
11022 Schuetz Rd, Creve Coeur, MO  63146
Last modified Willow Brook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Brook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top