Dadeville, MO

Posted May 21, 2013
I went to Dadeville for all of my 12 years, so did my husband, and both my children. They may not have the same advantages of a lot of the big schools, but I think the school is outstanding. All the teachers are so friendly and willing to help, it is like one big happy family. When someone hurts, the whole student body hurts, even more so the whole community. I had to leave the Dadeville area a few years ago, due to health reasons, but I still stay close as to what is going on. I love the community and the friendly atmosphere and I would recommend it to anyone. My husband, nor I, nor my children have ever gotten rich from any of the jobs we have had, but we have always made a decent living and a honest living. I think DHS is highly responsible for a lot of this along of course with a strong community support and loving family. Go---DHS

Posted March 19, 2010
This is an amazing school. The school could not have stronger support from the local community. For a small school, its amazing the number of small business owners and executive level staff that come from this school. Many, many clubs and activities and opportunities... even if they are small. Students with strong leadership and academic skills have the potential to engage in more than the typical 2-3 club limit you find at larger schools. In this school, it isn't uncommon to see an FFA officer, FHA officer, scholar bowl conference champ, basketball starter, science fair winner and language arts blue ribbon winner in the same kid. The community demands students perform their best at anything they do, from athletics to academics to arts. Parents looking for an opportunity for their kids to stand-out and have significant experiences in more than a few clubs or activities... this is the school for you.

Posted March 02, 2010
dadeville is the best school, they hav e gerat techers and a good atmosphere!

Posted April 13, 2009

Dadeville Sr. High School
17 Bearcat Trail, Dadeville, MO  65635
Last modified Dadeville Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dadeville Sr. High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top