Dardenne Prairie, MO

John Weldon Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2015
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. ..

Posted December 04, 2009
John Weldon is one of the most caring schools my children have had the pleasure to attend. They are not all in high school and middle school and I credit John Weldon with their early education success.

Posted September 26, 2009
I have 3 children who have attended John Weldon. Every experience has been wonderful! The teachers care and get to know every child and their family.

John Weldon Elementary School 3

Posted October 31, 2008
We have spent 8 years at John Weldon and I concur with an earlier review. It is EXCELLENT K-3 for high achiever or under-achiever. But ones in the middle or on the brink, are overlooked. Some of the problems are reflective of public education - arrogant teachers, average students ignored, and at times, over-supportive parents.

Posted August 11, 2008
I don't care for the principal and it seems to me that they don't want help from the parents. They do want your money though. There are some great teachers. You just get a cold feeling going to the office.

Posted June 03, 2008
I have had 2 children attend John eldon form k-5 and have nothing but a wonderful experience from the moment you step in the office doors, the secretaries are very friendly and helpful and then you go thru the hallways and everyone greets you with a smile and a hello and we have been nothing but blessed with every teacher that we have had, they all have cared about our children and cared not only about their education but also about their well being! It is time efor us to move on now and we will sincerly miss everyone at John Weldon, they have loved my children like their own! If I had to complain about something it would be about the head principal she does a great beind the scences job but she needs to be a little more outgoing and friendlier to the students and parents

John Weldon Elementary School 2

Posted May 19, 2008
John Weldon is a fine school K - 3 grade as long as your child does not have a reading problem or special needs. If your child stays in their box you'll be fine till 4th grade. 4th grade is horrible. They show no compassion for the children at all and will just tell you and them it is time to grow up! The curriculm is way too tough and your home life becomes a total battlefield with homework requirements! Than you move on to wonderful 5th grade where they kids can be a kid at last and have some fun but it is too late for the parents, the damage is already done.

John Weldon Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2007
We have had a very positive experience at John Weldon. The teachers care and I feel like my girls are receiving a quality education in a neigbhorhood school.

Posted October 31, 2006
My daughter is in Kindergarten at John Weldon and so far I have been very impressed with this school. The level of parent involvement is very high and the teachers and staff are outstanding.

7370 Weldon Spring Rd, Dardenne Prairie, MO  63368
Last modified John Weldon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Weldon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top