Dearborn, MO

North Platte High School 2

Posted September 16, 2010
Did not feel like my daughter was getting the attention she requires for learning. Poor relationship with faculty and lack of communication.

North Platte High School 2

Posted September 16, 2010
We were unhappy with the communication between staff and parents and how some activities were handled. They have good teachers but limited resources for them.

Posted April 08, 2010

Posted March 10, 2009
My daughter graduated from North Platte in 2002. We moved here before Kindergarten so that she would have a good education. It worked! She started college at 16 and has excelled in every aspect imaginable.

Posted April 04, 2005

Posted May 12, 2004
- a former student
I graduated here six years ago and I believe I received a wonderful education that prepared me for life and for college. The opportunities available are that of a larger school, but the classrooms are those of a small school. Students learn better in small schools.

North Platte High School
212 West Sixth St, Dearborn, MO  64439
Last modified North Platte High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Platte High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top