Deering, MO

Posted April 14, 2010
i believe that Delta C-7 is the best school around. The teachers and Administration is very helpful with everything. Parents can feel very secure about letting their kids go to Delta, without fights gangs or bullying going on. Delta c-& is the best school around and no one can match up to it.

Posted February 11, 2009

Delta C-7 High School 0

Posted October 17, 2008
as a student at Delta C-7 i would suggest it to all children i love my school and wish to go no where else the faculty is great as are the students

Delta C-7 High School 1

Posted October 01, 2008
Delta C-7 was not good for my child. My oldest hated it and ended up leaving. The teachers rarely help any child that isn't a daughter or son of an administrator or a school board member. They offer 'help' (cheats as I like to call them) to those students. If you haven't attended Deering your whole life, it seems that you aren't satisfactory. Delta also has a bad habit of hiring just about anyone to be a teacher. They often hire teachers who don't have degrees in the subjects their teaching let alone in teaching period. Also, the administrators seem to think they're a 'big city school' and come up with useless rules and make students feel inferior. Send your child to Cooter. Academics and Socialistics are way better. Delta ruined the high school experience for my child.

Posted October 03, 2007
As a former teacher at Delta C-7 High School, I can whole-heartedly recommend it to any student living within driving distance of the small, rural campus. I taught high school English there for six years and can honestly say that I enjoyed every day that I was blessed to 'work' there. I always felt like I was privileged to be a part of the life of some of the nicest kids I have ever encountered. I believe the reason that the students at Delta C-7 are so nice is that they choose good role models. At some other schools, bad behavior was approved by much of the student body but not at DC-7. Furthermore, Delta C-7's teachers and administrators really care about their students, and the students realize that. If you are looking for a safe school that cares about you, visit Delta C-7 in Deering, MO.

Delta C-7 High School
20 Charger Ln, Deering, MO  63840
Last modified Delta C-7 High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta C-7 High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top