North Platte Intermediate School 4

Posted November 15, 2010
The principal of this school is very much in touch with the students, and has real interest in seeing students succeed. The teaching staff varies in age and sex, and is a diverse group for such a small community. The facilities are currently being renovated and my child enjoys great success at this school, as my wife and I both have. I feel like this school district better prepared me for the real world then those people I know that attended a larger public school.

North Platte Intermediate School 1

Posted July 24, 2007
The principal of this school is very old school. She is unwilling to work with parents with behaviorly challenged kids. As long as your child passes the end of year exams they are promoted to the next level, it doesn't matter that they have flunked their core classes for 3 quarters runnng.

North Platte Intermediate School
900 Lewis, Edgerton, MO  64444
Last modified North Platte Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Platte Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top