Eldon, MO

Posted October 06, 2010
The Eldon Schools are a joke! The teachers and coaches spend more time acting like they are still in high school then they do teaching the children. They, teachers and students have so much drama and favoritism that they are not educating our kids. School officials spend more time on chatting with the teens about rumers, rather than education, then they seam to believe whatever was said by a teen and show unfairness to a kid who never even new what was said. Teachers and coaches only teach those they want on a team sport. They make sure there is nothing else to do in this town, besides school stuff, but they only accept 1/3 of the students. The school expects parents to educate more at home than at school, in a town of lower to middle class working parents. When did they quit on our kids? 13 year resedent w/3kids.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted December 15, 2007

Eldon High School 0

Posted December 06, 2007
My kids all liked the school. My students exceeded in some things and ... well not in others but they never said it was the teachers fault. The school is good.

Posted March 30, 2007

Posted August 06, 2006
- a former student
I attended Eldon High School, and until I graduated, I shared the veiw. Now, I live in Seattle, Washington, and I realize what I had. Yes, they are very rapped up in sports and the teams. But, I never heard of anyone who graduated from Eldon High School who couldn't spell his own name (I have run into several in Seattle Schools). It would be nice, if Eldon concentrated on Educating students, more than playing (insert sport here). But it is a lot better than some of the schools out there. Appreciate what you have.

Posted March 01, 2006
I went to this and it at the time it was a good school.But now I do have two kids in the school,it has really changed.The teachers don't seem to care like they used to.

Posted February 14, 2006
The Eldon school system is a joke. I learnd leadership in the army and this school has none.

Posted January 27, 2006
Our children all graduated from Eldon schools and we are proud of it. We have one who is a CPA now and one making a career in the Army. Our granchildren are now graduating. One graduated last year in the top 10 and her sibling will graduate this year.Success is attributed to great teachers and the childrens comfort level while learning.we have 2 grandchildren in lower elementary who love school.I love this town and our schools.We could use more programs and I hope our school board pays attention.

Eldon High School
101 South Pine St, Eldon, MO  65026
Last modified Eldon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eldon High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top