Eldon, MO

Posted April 10, 2013
MY SCHOOL IS THE BEST!!!!!! I MAKE STRAIGHT A'S AND HAVE LEARNED MORE THAN I EVER WOULD HAVE IN MY OLD SCHOOL IM SO GLAD I MOVED!!!!!!!! I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PARENTS!!!!!!! GO MUSTNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 19, 2011
Favoritism is really bad at upper.The Principal has a very large EGO,and miss using her power frequently. The quality of teacher's is really bad. If you are seeking a school where your child will be cared for and taught with the utmost,qualified teachers, this is not it. Very poor community! The Board of Education,and the Superintendent are mostly concern with money. They lose excellent teachers every year. that speaks for itself.

Posted May 12, 2011
This is the WORST school I've ever been in contact with! If it was possible to give negative stars for the principal I would have!! The teachers are lazy and not very intelligent. They pick and choose which students they want to succeed and the rest are left behind. It is almost a battle to get help for your child, even when they are diagnosed with a learning disability, they do not help the child just leave him/her behind to fend for themselves. It is impossible to get a meeting with the principal and the receptionist is the rudest person on the planet. Of course I believe the root of all the issues goes back to the superintendent another worthless person who only cares about drawing a paycheck and could careless about his students and their safety and education. If you have a choice stay away from this school.

Posted March 15, 2011
Poor school district. Principal just doesnt have it together. Took to much time to enroll. Lady at front desk was even rude. Kids came home sick every day. Only stayed with the district for 6 months but am glad i moved.

Posted January 26, 2010
My children are getting a dynamite education.

Posted September 18, 2008
My daughter has attended school in Eldon since Kindergarten. She is receiving and excellent education. Teachers and staff are helpful and well trained. I am impressed with the access my daughter has to technology in her classroom. Her skills far exceed my own. We love this school.

Posted February 14, 2008
This school has been a great place for my children to learn and grow. Teachers are working with my children to address their specific needs and indvidual abilities. I love the new approach to reading and the focus on technology. Can't wait to see where this school is going. I wouldn't take my children anywhere else. We love this school.

Posted November 27, 2007
If I could move I would, this school has no leadership in its principal. I would not recommend this school district to anyone.

Posted September 09, 2007
My daughter is a 4th grader at the Upper Elem. She looks forward to going to school every day. Hallways are orderly, teachers and staff friendly, great new things happening. Teachers are staying current and emints technology is on its way.

Eldon Upper Elementary School 2

Posted April 03, 2007
I think Eldon Upper Elementary needs to work harder to make their school a safer environment for their students.

409 East 15th St, Eldon, MO  65026
Last modified Eldon Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eldon Upper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top