Bad
Good

We moved to this school this year and I couldn't be happier. My son is in 3rd grade and is so happy at Ridge. I am incredibly impressed with all of the staff and the wonderful parents. The PTO is very involved and has been incredibly welcoming to our family. We are very happy at this school.

Great school, great atmosphere. My daughter was happy to go to school. She learned a lot and had fun too!!! Perfect!!!

I have 2 children currently attending Ridge Meadows. The teachers are absolutely phenomenal! The school has a new principal as of last year and she's doing a wonderful job. Overall I am more than happy with the education and committment to the student Ridge has. Some of the parents need to learn how to act (AKA Snobs) but other than that I can't say enough good things about this school.

My two kids attended Ridgemeadowa until we moved away in 2007. The teacher s my children had were wonderful, my problem with the school was that there were many cliques among the mothers. I volunteered to help with parties two years in a row, and was never included in any way. Otherwise we liked the teachers and principles very much!

Last modified Ridge Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.