Posted August 12, 2012
Great school, great atmosphere. My daughter was happy to go to school. She learned a lot and had fun too!!! Perfect!!!

Posted July 31, 2010
I have 2 children currently attending Ridge Meadows. The teachers are absolutely phenomenal! The school has a new principal as of last year and she's doing a wonderful job. Overall I am more than happy with the education and committment to the student Ridge has. Some of the parents need to learn how to act (AKA Snobs) but other than that I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted April 01, 2010

Ridge Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted February 14, 2008
My two kids attended Ridgemeadowa until we moved away in 2007. The teacher s my children had were wonderful, my problem with the school was that there were many cliques among the mothers. I volunteered to help with parties two years in a row, and was never included in any way. Otherwise we liked the teachers and principles very much!

Ridge Meadows Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2006
My son did great in first grade. Mrs. Griese was the best! Kindergarten was okay for my son but I think it was not best indicator of how good Ridge Meadows is overall. Field trips need to be better organized for the children.

Posted May 24, 2004
Carol Kottwitz is an outstanding principal. Our children have flourished and grown tremendously while attending Ridge Meadows.

Ridge Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted May 05, 2004
My child has attended this school since 1st grade. Our first few years were wonderful, but as my child got older, it seemed that discipline problems in the classroom increased. My child suffered terrible harrassment and abuse from one particular student in the 5th grade. This continued through the entire year. The student was 'talked' to. No other action was taken and he continued to be a threat to my child. All of my concerns were ignored. I was disappointed to realize that my child's safety was not important to the administrators where she spent most of her time the during the year.

Ridge Meadows Elementary School
777 Ridge Rd, Ellisville, MO  63021
Last modified Ridge Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Meadows Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top