Posted October 17, 2012
I went to CCL back in the 90s. I am now a senior in college and, in all of my years of school, I have never had an academic experience that matches what CCL has to offer. Even my most engaging undergraduate courses cannot compete with CCL classes. I certainly loved going to the center once a week as a kid, yet as an adult I have developed a greater appreciation for the experience. The teachers at CCL instilled in me a lifelong love of learning; they inspired me to think critically and creatively, to reach for the stars, to fulfill my potential. The things learned in a CCL classroom transcend textbooks and tests and papers...the skills children obtain in this environment (goal setting, teamwork, analysis, problem solving) enable them not just to thrive in the classroom but the real world, as well. CCL offers not just a supplementary educational experience but a truly formative experience that has the capacity to create a positive impact that will last the rest of a child's life.

Posted June 21, 2012
A tuely wonderful way of teaching children! My son, like most gifted students, finds most regular school classes boring due to lack of challenge. The level of challenge in his class room at his so called "home school" seems to be set after the weakest students level (which seems to be a trend in most regular public schools in MO - no wonder there are so many private schools here). He absolutelly LOVES being at the CCL (Center of Creative Learning). We all wish that all days at school could be as the days at the CCL. The principal and teachers truely make this school something exceptional! Thank you!

Posted January 13, 2010

Center For Creative Learning 1

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted June 26, 2005
The Center for Creative Learning is a school proven to be excellent for the gifted. Rockwood district tests the children in three stages. First is a recommendation by either parent or teacher for testing, second is a language/verbal test, third is an IQ test. The school provides a one day a week program for K-5. No work is taken home so the child doesn't feel punished for having extra classes. Each semester, each class has a major topic of learning like robots or ancient history, marine life, etc. Following this major unit the children break into different kalidescope classes of their choice with even more exciting topics. My daughter, like most gifted students, hated regular school classes because of lack of challenge, yet she always loved her day at this center. Even gym and art are tied into the theme of study. The principal and teachers truely make this school amazingly fun and fruitful.

Posted March 03, 2005
I think that this school is very educational and gives a wide level of learning topics plus other classes called Kalidescopes. I give this school a ten on a scale of 1 to 10.

Center For Creative Learning
265 Old State Rd, Ellisville, MO  63021
Last modified Center For Creative Learning is a Public school that serves grades 1-5
Center For Creative Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top