Eugene High School 5

Posted April 13, 2013
Eugene High School does have its limits, they don't have football, they don't always have the best athletic seasons, and if that is what you are concerned about, then yes, you have a reason to to be concerned. But if you are looking for a school where the faculty actually care about you, and you are willing to work hard, and take advantage of what IS offered academically and extra-curricularly, then Eugene High School will serve you well. I am a graduate of this school, my parents went to this school, my children currently attend this school, and we have been nothing but pleased. There is a variety of upper level, advanced classes available to students that are willing to take them, including many dual credit courses in mathematics, history and English.

Posted September 27, 2012
I am an alumni of Eugene High School. I believe that you get out what you put in to Eugene. If you choose to be a student pleased with doing the bare minimum, you cant expect the school to do anything more for you. Set a goal, Work hard and Eugene is a great school with whatever opportunities you are passionate enough to persue. Show up, Get by on your last name and athletic ability and graduate in the middle to bottom half of the class.. but dont blame the school because college was a slap in the face and they didnt care that your mom was prom queen 2 months before she got pregnant with you. I will be sending my oldest child to Eugene next year, She will be the 4th generation to go to school there and I am proud of that.

Eugene High School 0

Posted May 16, 2009
I am a 2008 alumni of Eugene High School. The thing to remember about EHS is that it is a small school. There will be limitations to what programs can be offered. However, if a student has a strong interest to learn or do something, EHS faculty will provide every opportunity and support for a student to expand his or her horizons. I graduated with a 3.95 GPA, 32 overall ACT, and have been accepted into a college, given several scholarships, and have completed my collegiate freshman year with a 4.0 GPA. I know two other alumni that have also reached 3.9+ HS GPA, 30+ ACT, and 4.0 GPA freshman year of college. I thank the instructors at EHS every day for preparing me for the world. P.S. the school is extremely safe!

Eugene High School 2

Posted November 30, 2006
I was a graduate from this school in the mid 80's, and felt pretty certain my children would never attend this school. After having my children in two other school districts in different parts of the state circumstances brought us back to Eugene School. My children are appalled at the lack of educational and extracurricular opportunities offered at Cole R-V. It seems that any attempts made to bring or offer suggestions for improvement are met with resistance. While one child graduated in the top 20% and our other graduated in the top 10% these young adults will tell anyone that while they graduated with high class ranks Cole R-V failed to prepare them for college.

Eugene High School 5

Posted October 17, 2006
I am a 1986 graduate of Cole R-V High School. I have two children that currently attend this school and I am well pleased with the education they are receiving. My children are in the top percentages of their class. I truly feel the staff and administration of this school are well qualified and do an excellent job teaching the students. I would highly recommend this school district to anyone in the area.

Posted March 21, 2005

Posted February 02, 2004
- a former student
I'm an alumnus of 1997, not a parent. In the retrospect provide by a non-Missouri state university, Eugene high school provided insufficient preparation for college (not that most graduates continue their education). Cole county R-V is not a school I will ever choose to send my children to, unless drastic changes are made. While there existed highly qualifed and educated faculty, overall the quality is low. I support the advancement of this rural school. Many starts are depending on you. My bests.

Eugene High School 1

Posted August 25, 2003

Eugene High School
14803 Hwy 17, Eugene, MO  65032
Last modified Eugene High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eugene High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.