Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 22, 2016
Mrs. Dalrymple is a gem. I'm thrilled that my daughter has gotten the chance to learn to love learning under Mrs. D's guidance. She's getting a wonderful educational foundation that will carry her throughout life.

Eureka Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2016
Eureka Elementary is a fantastic school. Every staff member that I've come across has been pleasant and greeted me with a smile. My child's teacher is extraordinary. She truly cares about her students and their families. The office staff is always very kind and helpful, even with seemingly silly questions. The principal found out that we had just moved to the area weeks before school started and called within the first week to welcome us and lend a helping hand if there was anything that we needed. I was very impressed. We're a military family, so we'll only be here temporarily. I'll be very, very sad when we have to move away from this school.

Posted August 31, 2008
eureka elementary is a excepitional exellent wonderful extrodionadly great school that you'll want to go to it is safe and enviremental for kids

Eureka Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2005
Eureka Elementary is the best kept secret....it is a small school with wonderful teachers and a clean and safe environment. The kids get a top of the line education with the special bonus of great teachers and an all around wonderful staff! I am thankful to have my kids in this school!

442 West Fourth St, Eureka, MO  63025
Last modified Eureka Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.