Eureka, MO

Posted May 03, 2011
Sacred Heart is a wonderful school! I have two children at Sacred Heart and both love every aspect. Not only do they provide a fantastic catholic education but they offer programs such as spanish and music to the preschool aged children as well. It is a very family oriented, close knit school and you can be sure your children will do well with the strong values and challenging curriculum presented to all grade levels. Students test scores are very high and each teacher really goes above and beyond to help each child.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 3

Posted January 18, 2011
it aint an elementary school. it preschool- 8th. it BORING!!!! I'M GLAD I SWITCHED TO LASALLE SPRINGS.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2009
Good school. I have four kids who attend and find that it means my expectations for Catholic Education.

Posted August 13, 2009
great education, very close family type atmosphere. Highly rated students in test scores. Values also taught here!

Posted March 03, 2009
My daughter has been receiving an excellant education here. Her teacher even came to our house before school started and spent about an hour chatting with us, talking about what to expect, what she expected and getting to know us. I highly recommend this school.

Sacred Heart Elementary School
350 East 4th Street, Eureka, MO  63025
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top