Bad
Good

Really caring teachers and staff. My kids love going to this school. They are excelling since attending.

My third child is now going through Blevins Elementary. I could not be more pleased with the level of professionalism I have encountered at this school. Dr. Jackson, the principal, has fostered a community atmosphere where all the children feel welcome and the parents are encouraged to participate fully in all activities. Last year the school earned the Missouri School of Character distinction. Many of the teachers have Master's degrees and Bonus: appear to actually care about the children! Sometimes you can get a good educator, but a cool demeanor. Blevins teachers are truly warm. That has been the best surprise for me. I look for high academics and assume I will be providing the love and encouragement for my children at home, but I was more than pleased to discover the students were being so appreciated at school as well. And, when the arts are being cut everywhere, Blevins provides Art, Music and Strings (orchestra) instruction! Strings begins in 3rd grade. PE class is held 4 times each week. I also believe that SMART boards are in every room as well as computer access for all students.

This is going on our third year and We love it!! Great music teachers and staff.

I am a parent of a 5th grade student at Blevins Elementary. I am very proud of the progress she has made while attending this school. The teachers are great and take pride in ensuring that each student is successful. I would highly recommend this school to any parent that is looking for a school that fosters education, personal growth, and parental involvment.

Great teachers, administration, PTO and a family friendly environment

Very good school. One of the best in educational instructions, guidance, parent PTO's and have excellent family programs throughout the year by the students.

Last modified Blevins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.