Fair Play, MO

Fair Play High School 1

Posted May 16, 2011
As far as the elementary its great, more one on one of teacher/student. My children went here all of their school years. My son fit in a lot better made friends with a lot of kids. My daughter on the other hand has a lot of provblems with the other girls. Several bullies there and nothing ever gets done about them. They claim they don't start anything, bat their eyes and the staff does nothing. My daughter hates this school. I would like to move her but she's not gonna let these girls ruin her life, she graduates next year. Then we are done with this place.

Fair Play High School 5

Posted April 22, 2008
i think fair play its the best school in the world they do lots for children. they love to help everyone i dont think there has been a time that i have seen them put someone down without help they may not help that child the way they want to be helped but they do help them.

Fair Play High School
301 North Walnut, Fair Play, MO  65649
Last modified Fair Play High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fair Play High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top