Bad
Good

Caring school with great teachers who challenge students and are willing t go above and beyond!

Great school with all sorts of opportunities and programs. The teachers are great and do their best to keep the parents informed of what is going on. The school is kept up and the food prices are reasonable. Great school spirit with both the students and the surrounding community.

Opportunities galore! I'm a proud graduate of Rockwood Summit! I was able to go into college a sophomore because of all the AP classes and the excellent teachers that prepared me for all these difficult tests. I felt very safe here and I knew a lot of the teachers and principals-these people made my high school years excellent and helped me to learn a lot in and out of the classroom. Thanks!

I have two children attending the school. I also worked at the school as a support staff member for 7 years and was very happy with the level of caring and concern exhibited by the administration and teachers in regards to students. The academics are excellent as well.

Rockwood Summit is a high school that I am proud to be a graduate of. The teachers are top-notch and the students are welcoming and friendly. It is a good size for a high school of just under 1400 and the class size is perfect. They challenge you to always push yourself and do your very best.

I am a student here at Rockwood Summit and so far, I like what I see. The teachers and the classmates are all fun and down to earth. Since Summit has about 1000+ students, you are bound to find a least a 100 friends in the first week you start there. Yes, I'm exaggerating a little, but in my 7 months of being here, I've had a ton of confidence in myself. Thanks Summit Falcons!

Overall a great school. Students are involved and feel part of a 'family'. Mostly caring and competent staff and faculty. Warm community that strongly supports the school. The negatives: there is a definite and widespread drug issue and support for students with special needs is lacking.

I am a student at Rockwood Summit and I love the great extra curricular programs at the school, I am in the marching band and we are involved with a lot of the school's spirit events, the school has a lot of spirit and is like a huge family. The teachers are EXTREMELY caring and helpful, I love the community. The classes are designed to challenge the students to do the best they can and the programs that we have help to build leadership. I think it is a great school for intellectuals to challenge themselves, also to help improve students who are not doing as well as they could.

Last modified Rockwood Summit Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.