Rockwood Summit Sr. High School 4

Posted November 14, 2011
Caring school with great teachers who challenge students and are willing t go above and beyond!

Posted July 04, 2011
Great school with all sorts of opportunities and programs. The teachers are great and do their best to keep the parents informed of what is going on. The school is kept up and the food prices are reasonable. Great school spirit with both the students and the surrounding community.

Posted February 08, 2010
Opportunities galore! I'm a proud graduate of Rockwood Summit! I was able to go into college a sophomore because of all the AP classes and the excellent teachers that prepared me for all these difficult tests. I felt very safe here and I knew a lot of the teachers and principals-these people made my high school years excellent and helped me to learn a lot in and out of the classroom. Thanks!

Rockwood Summit Sr. High School 2

Posted December 29, 2009

Posted November 20, 2009
I have two children attending the school. I also worked at the school as a support staff member for 7 years and was very happy with the level of caring and concern exhibited by the administration and teachers in regards to students. The academics are excellent as well.

Posted August 15, 2009
Rockwood Summit is a high school that I am proud to be a graduate of. The teachers are top-notch and the students are welcoming and friendly. It is a good size for a high school of just under 1400 and the class size is perfect. They challenge you to always push yourself and do your very best.

Rockwood Summit Sr. High School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I am a student here at Rockwood Summit and so far, I like what I see. The teachers and the classmates are all fun and down to earth. Since Summit has about 1000+ students, you are bound to find a least a 100 friends in the first week you start there. Yes, I'm exaggerating a little, but in my 7 months of being here, I've had a ton of confidence in myself. Thanks Summit Falcons!

Posted August 09, 2009

Rockwood Summit Sr. High School 1

Posted July 06, 2009

Rockwood Summit Sr. High School 3

Posted November 07, 2008
Overall a great school. Students are involved and feel part of a 'family'. Mostly caring and competent staff and faculty. Warm community that strongly supports the school. The negatives: there is a definite and widespread drug issue and support for students with special needs is lacking.

Rockwood Summit Sr. High School
1780 Hawkins Rd, Fenton, MO  63026
Last modified Rockwood Summit Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockwood Summit Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.